PDA

View Full Version : How I wish....

Full clip
06-25-2021, 02:02 PM
How I wish that whenever there is a disaster the MSN could for example (Miami building collapse) report '159 are missing of which only 'X' number are believed to be human' for that way humans could take comfort that maybe it's not really all that bad. Such was the case with the 'Green Hornet' disaster (Chicago 1950) where one media report ('Google') mentions the % of Negro (the 'Polite' term) street car passengers who were burned to death as well as the number of nearby Negro 'Properties' (rented?) which were totally destroyed in the massive fireball. Ahh - the good ole days of media reporting.....

Coon Club Road
06-25-2021, 02:56 PM
Yep... back when you could call a spade a spade!

Sandy
06-25-2021, 10:37 PM
Such was the case with the 'Green Hornet' disaster (Chicago 1950) where one media report ('Google') mentions the % of Negro (the 'Polite' term) street car passengers who were burned to death as well as the number of nearby Negro 'Properties' (rented?) which were totally destroyed in the massive fireball. Ahh - the good ole days of media reporting.....

That sounds like a nice fairy tale/bedtime story! "A streetcar was unfortunately lost in a fire, but on the bright side a whole lot of worthless Negroes were incinerated."

haywood
06-26-2021, 08:12 AM
That sounds like a nice fairy tale/bedtime story! "A streetcar was unfortunately lost in a fire, but on the bright side a whole lot of worthless Negroes were incinerated."

Another EXAMPLE of "burning coal"!! Remember when Tony Soprano called Meadow's boon-mulatto friend a "charcoal briquet?!

Sandy
06-27-2021, 12:01 AM
Another EXAMPLE of "burning coal"!! Remember when Tony Soprano called Meadow's boon-mulatto friend a "charcoal briquet?!

How could I forget! What a shame Tony didn't have him made good before Meadow burned coal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqwaPyQyE54

haywood
06-27-2021, 09:39 AM
how could i forget! What a shame tony didn't have him made good before meadow burned coal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqwapyqye54

exactly!!