PDA

View Full Version : Remember all those "celebrities" who would leave the country if Trump got elected?

IseDaDiva
06-25-2021, 01:58 PM
Guess what? Not one of these niggers, whores, phony nigger-lovers, and has-beens left at all! I really wish someone would call them on it.

The comments back then were excellent.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2016/11/08/celebrities-leaving-u-s-trump-wins/

Ignatow
06-25-2021, 02:53 PM
Bunch of niggers, nigger lovers, deplorable non-human scum. Wouldn't it really be nice if all illegals went back to their native lands and not pollute us any further?

George Lopez, fucking hypocrite.

SC Anemia
06-25-2021, 03:00 PM
In a way, not so different from nigger affleets. They talk all kinds of shit (like all apes do) but don't walk-the-walk (or knuckle as it were).

How many and how much have they ever given back to the hood? Once in a blue moon one will toss some paltry numbers into some community center for the hood rats to play tree hockey but its inconsequential.
It's always back to the gated community, light years removed from the hood, white pussy, weed and looksatmuh.

Disgusting hominids.

haywood
06-25-2021, 03:36 PM
Bunch of niggers, nigger lovers, deplorable non-human scum. Wouldn't it really be nice if all illegals went back to their native lands and not pollute us any further?

George Lopez, fucking hypocrite.

I can't stand that lopez motherfucker!!

Fat Abbott
06-25-2021, 04:22 PM
All IDIOTS, LIARS, and HYPOCRITES.:vomit

IseDaDiva
06-25-2021, 06:37 PM
And here's Sambo Jackson - a nigger I hate with a passion - whining. Where else on the planet would that no-talent, fugly old buck make a fortune the way he has in the US?

I love how they say, "I"m going to Canada". First of all, you can't just walk into a foreign country and squat there, no matter what an incredibly important celebrity you are. Secondly, we have enough annoying, entitled pieces of shit here, and we don't want you, Miley Cyrus, you skanky, filthy little whore.

I'd love to hear their back-peddling if someone asked them, "So, Trump got elected and you publicly announced you'd leave. Why didn't you?"

SC Anemia
06-25-2021, 06:56 PM
....Miley Cyrus, you skanky, filthy little whore.

I was unpacking some boxes a day or so ago and had the TeeVee on. Just background noise really and not paying attention. Next thing I know, I hear her running her dick holster. Hopefully, I got to the remote before I caught an ear infection.

haywood
06-26-2021, 08:57 PM
I was unpacking some boxes a day or so ago and had the TeeVee on. Just background noise really and not paying attention. Next thing I know, I hear her running her dick holster. Hopefully, I got to the remote before I caught an ear infection.

I can't stand that CUNT!!

IseDaDiva
06-26-2021, 09:18 PM

I notice her marriage to that Hemsworth brother lasted a few months. I can only imagine what his family thought when he brought that no-class, trailer-trashy little skank home.

Jim Crow
06-26-2021, 11:21 PM
Liberals are all talk no action.Always have been.