PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Magic Nigger Rashad
06-25-2021, 11:58 AM
Hello like-minded humans. I'm completely new to this site and have been lurking around here for four months. I was searching the net for something comical about niggers. Thank God I found this place. I have had a problem with these sub-human filth for years now even before I had a name to put on my disgust. Then there was a fear to say anything because these slow witted fucks are viewed as sacred in all of the west. Finding this site has become a blessing, when I am tired of the political shows in the same vein I come here and it makes me feel better. I have not laughed so hard in years and that is what brings me back. Thank you and may everyone see the truth about niggers.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-25-2021, 12:41 PM
Welcome to the site!

Niggers are indeed ridiculous critters worthy of endless mockery. If they weren't violent, stinky, and dumb, Humans would probably keep them as pets for comic relief.

Have fun and stay safe!

Coon Club Road
06-25-2021, 03:00 PM
Welcome to the club from the "Coon Club" Mr. MAGIC NIGGER!

You'll find plenty of nigger humor around here 24/7/365!

In fact, now that you can access all the threads, feel free to share your nigger stories with us!

haywood
06-25-2021, 03:39 PM
Hello like-minded humans. I'm completely new to this site and have been lurking around here for four months. I was searching the net for something comical about niggers. Thank God I found this place. I have had a problem with these sub-human filth for years now even before I had a name to put on my disgust. Then there was a fear to say anything because these slow witted fucks are viewed as sacred in all of the west. Finding this site has become a blessing, when I am tired of the political shows in the same vein I come here and it makes me feel better. I have not laughed so hard in years and that is what brings me back. Thank you and may everyone see the truth about niggers.

Welcome!! Now start nigger bashing!!

IseDaDiva
06-25-2021, 05:20 PM
Hello and welcome! You may speak the truth about the nigger beast here without fear of being crucified.

tweakstick
06-25-2021, 05:29 PM
Welcome aboard, Magic Nigger, to our little corner of sanity in an insane world.
:club

AFN_Weasel
06-25-2021, 07:52 PM
Hello, and welcome! :welcometoco

Sandy
06-25-2021, 10:44 PM
Welcome to the site! We're an oasis in the desert of political correctness. Feel free to speak your mind about niggers, from news commentary to personal experiences.

I myself found the site a bunch of years ago when I was fed up about something, so I Googled "I hate niggers." And here the site was!

Ignatow
06-25-2021, 11:57 PM
Welcome aboard!

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-26-2021, 08:48 AM
Welcome massa magic nigger! :hateniggers

Rastus Nigger
06-26-2021, 09:00 AM
No nigger coddling here. Feel free to vent and share stories of the feral idiot shitskinned savages.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-26-2021, 11:19 AM
Welcome.

Groid_Rage
06-27-2021, 02:33 AM
Welcome to the cell block, this is your one stop shop for all things nigger!
:lootie

MightyWhite
06-30-2021, 05:48 PM
Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day. Have fun and stay with us.

Tar Remover
06-30-2021, 11:50 PM
You are in good company with us, MN! We hate niggers, so let's bash away!