PDA

View Full Version : Cece the Buck can't compete on the U.S. women's hurdles team

Sandy
06-24-2021, 04:22 PM
The nigger can't even compete with human men. How weak is that when niggers pride themselves on being "superior" affletes?

Cece Telfer, a transgender woman who won an NCAA Division II championship in 2019, was ruled ineligible Wednesday to compete in the U.S. Olympic trials.

USA Track and Field (USATF) said in a statement Telfer failed to meet the World Athletic requirements to be eligible for trials. She had initially been on the list for Friday’s opening heats but an updated list Wednesday did not include her name.

World Athletics’ guidelines, released in 2019, stated that female athletes’ testosterone levels were at 5 nanomoles per liter or more were barred from events between distances of 400 meters and a mile. Telfer was readying to compete in the women’s 400-meter hurdles at Olympic trials.

USATF said it "strongly supports inclusivity and providing a clear path to participation in the sport for all, while also maintaining competitive fairness."

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/cece-telfer-transgender-hurdler-ineligible-us-olympic-trials

Rastus Nigger
06-24-2021, 04:33 PM
New Olympic categories nigger trannies would be good at:

1. Trying to outrun police dogs
2. Freeform urban looting
3. Crying ray-cisms
4. Grape drank chugging

IseDaDiva
06-24-2021, 06:00 PM
The nigger can't even compete with human men. How weak is that when niggers pride themselves on being "superior" affletes?

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/cece-telfer-transgender-hurdler-ineligible-us-olympic-trials

"A transgender woman". This makes me crazy!! It's a buck wearing lipstick and a weave. Maybe it even had it's muh dik cut off - which I doubt since niggers want to keep their depravity options open - but that does not make it a WOMAN!!

Why can't they just have their own Tranny Olympics and stay away from normal humans?

Ray Cizzums
06-24-2021, 06:06 PM

3. Crying ray-cisms
4. Grape drank chugging

5. 5 Meter Bowl-Of-Dicks Dive
6. Flat Screen High Chain Link Hurdles
7. Spray & Pray Biafalon

SC Anemia
06-24-2021, 06:08 PM
"A transgender woman". This makes me crazy!! It's a buck wearing lipstick and a weave. Maybe it even had it's muh dik cut off - which I doubt since niggers want to keep their depravity options open - but that does not make it a WOMAN!!

Drives me nuts too. Why do we have to do all the mental gymnastics and gender math. I always have to stop and go through it again. "Lets see, they're call it a woman, so then it's the opposite, wait, no, it was a woman, no wait that's wrong too"

You need a decoder ring.

Jim Crow
06-24-2021, 06:13 PM
There are only two genders.Male and female.You can’t choose or change.When will the godless left realize that?

IseDaDiva
06-24-2021, 07:25 PM
There are only two genders.Male and female.You can’t choose or change.When will the godless left realize that?

Say just the words, "A man cannot be a woman" out loud in front of libtards and you may lose your livelihood and end up disgraced.

haywood
06-24-2021, 10:55 PM

Why can't they just have their own Tranny Olympics and stay away from normal humans?

BEST solution yet!!

Sandy
06-25-2021, 12:12 AM

3. Crying ray-cisms
4. Grape drank chugging

5. 5 Meter Bowl-Of-Dicks Dive
6. Flat Screen High Chain Link Hurdles
7. Spray & Pray Biafalon

The Feces Fling instead of shotput.

And what I'd like to see, the 1000 m Back To Africa Rockfishing Relay.

SC Anemia
06-25-2021, 12:17 AM
And in a related story, Cletus Washington was forced to relinquish her spot on the women's weightlifting team due to a testicular torsion injury. Story at 11.

Fat Abbott
06-25-2021, 06:03 AM
It's disgusting to see male athletes who can't cut it in Men's sports, claim Trans-Gender, then excel in Women's sports. Pathetic FUCKS!!:facepalm

Anastasia
06-25-2021, 06:05 AM
USATF said it "strongly supports inclusivity and providing a clear path to participation in the sport for all, while also maintaining competitive fairness."

That cowardly, chickenshit statement pisses me off more than anything else. As deplorable as both the trannies and radfems are, at least they have the balls to make a fucking argument, retarded as they may be. But the USATF is desperately trying to pander to every alphabet soup privileged coddled leftist SJW crybaby group and not offend any of them. You can't have both "inclusivity" and "competitive fairness." The two are 100% mutually exclusive. Either go "inclusive" and let trannies pretend they're women, or admit that trannies are frauds and keep women's and men's sports separate.

Trannies and radfems each at least get one thing right - they're willing to declare war on other leftists in the name of their own selfish desires. Hell, even NIGGERS can get that right. But the "muh intersectionality" types who desperately want all libtards to get along so they can continue their bloodthirsty jihad against us, the Blessed Right (peace be upon us) are the lowest forms of life in the universe, lower than niggers.

SC Anemia
06-25-2021, 01:34 PM
That cowardly, chickenshit statement pisses me off more than anything else. As deplorable as both the trannies and radfems are, at least they have the balls to make a fucking argument, retarded as they may be. But the USATF is desperately trying to pander to every alphabet soup privileged coddled leftist SJW crybaby group and not offend any of them. You can't have both "inclusivity" and "competitive fairness." The two are 100% mutually exclusive. Either go "inclusive" and let trannies pretend they're women, or admit that trannies are frauds and keep women's and men's sports separate.

Trannies and radfems each at least get one thing right - they're willing to declare war on other leftists in the name of their own selfish desires. Hell, even NIGGERS can get that right. But the "muh intersectionality" types who desperately want all libtards to get along so they can continue their bloodthirsty jihad against us, the Blessed Right (peace be upon us) are the lowest forms of life in the universe, lower than niggers.

Wow! You wrote the crap outta that and I might add, perfectly! Well done!
Interestingly enough, I fell down a YouTube rabbit hole at about 3:30AM and found myself listening to this exact argument but specifically as it relates to combat sports.

Joe Rogan, albeit a nigger-loving libtard, can assemble a brilliant argument now and then. When he's not stoned-stupid or otherwise engaged, he is a bonafide martial arts expert and absolute savage Tae Kwon Do practitioner and black belt.

His conversation was brilliant and funny AF. All your watching (combat sports involving trans-whateverthefuck) is a man beat the bejeezus out of a woman. It distills down to that no matter how you paint it.

Here it is:

https://youtu.be/KQpQmNhya14