PDA

View Full Version : Blubberlip George Groid Statue Vandalized

Ray Cizzums
06-24-2021, 03:09 PM
Somebody's been a bad boy, and now the NYPD "Hate Crimes Task Force" is on the
case. They have plenty of time on their hands, considering they're not allowed to
investigate when niggers attack everyone in sight. I wish the article showed the extent
of the damage. That thing would look great on my rifle range.
:bugeye

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/george-floyd-statue-vandalized-days-after-emotional-brooklyn-debut/3123362/

Rastus Nigger
06-24-2021, 03:24 PM
Cut the head off it with a portable Sawzall and replace it with a watermelon... :rofl

Sandy
06-24-2021, 04:08 PM
Cut the head off it with a portable Sawzall and replace it with a watermelon... :rofl

This is the only suitable kind of statue for any nigger.

Coon Club Road
06-24-2021, 08:42 PM
Sounds as if they managed to get the head painted black but got scared off before painting the lips red... unless the MSM is choosing to not report the red accent! :lol

animal mother
06-24-2021, 08:53 PM
The name of a group considered to be a white nationalist hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center was spray-painted on the statue's pedestal.

Chimpout???

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-24-2021, 09:27 PM
Hey gang, I have a great idea!

Let's go out and find one of the ugliest niggers imaginable, make sure it's a drug addict and convicted felon, and then erect giant likenesses of said ugly nigger all over the country.

Ray Cizzums
06-24-2021, 11:35 PM
If I lived closer to Brooklyn, I'd buy a Milwaukee M18v battery chainsaw, and go get Jungle George's head....

Sandy
06-24-2021, 11:39 PM
The name of a group considered to be a white nationalist hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center was spray-painted on the statue's pedestal.

Chimpout???

A calling card, basically? That's when we know niggers did it themselves and are trying to frame YT.

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-25-2021, 12:15 AM
Hey gang, I have a great idea!

Let's go out and find one of the ugliest niggers imaginable, make sure it's a drug addict and convicted felon, and then erect giant likenesses of said ugly nigger all over the country.
Well, lookie there, thats exactly what they have done. There should be St George Groid churches erected as well so we can go worship the felonious nigger also.

haywood
06-25-2021, 12:17 AM
A calling card, basically? That's when we know niggers did it themselves and are trying to frame YT.

Tru Dat!!

Rastus Nigger
06-25-2021, 01:37 AM
If I lived closer to Brooklyn, I'd buy a Milwaukee M18v battery chainsaw, and go get Jungle George's head....

Personally I think a Milwaukee for cutting concrete and rebar to be a better choice. There are also small oxy/acetylene torch rigs that'd work perfectly and be silent.

Coon Club Road
06-25-2021, 10:45 AM
Maybe a simple log chain, a pickup truck and a few laps around the block!

It would look like Curious George got the Rodney King 5 cell treatment! :lol

Ray Cizzums
06-25-2021, 12:49 PM
Personally I think a Milwaukee for cutting concrete and rebar to be a better choice. There are also small oxy/acetylene torch rigs that'd work perfectly and be silent.
The article said that thing is made of wood, which makes it a carving, rather than a sculpture.
I want to lag bolt Georgie's cranium to one of my dock pilings. Seagulls need a place to shit too, you know...

Espantoon
06-25-2021, 01:19 PM
The article said that thing is made of wood, which makes it a carving, rather than a sculpture.
I want to lag bolt Georgie's cranium to one of my dock pilings. Seagulls need a place to shit too, you know...
That would be a proper niggerhead bollard.

Rastus Nigger
06-26-2021, 01:10 AM

One of the statues of the fucking nigger is made of metal. The only value it has is scrap.

haywood
06-26-2021, 08:19 AM
One of the statues of the fucking nigger is made of metal. The only value it has is scrap.

Build a ship out of it and send nigger's back to da' muddaland!!

Tar Remover
07-13-2021, 04:33 AM
I think they need to get more creative with their vandalism missions on wooden nigger heads.

I aint bin dun did dat!
07-13-2021, 06:52 AM
I think they need to get more creative with their vandalism missions on wooden nigger heads.
They could shit on it and nobody would know it.

Tar Remover
07-13-2021, 08:50 AM
They could shit on it and nobody would know it.:lol

tweakstick
07-13-2021, 10:30 AM
This could all be fixed with a 40' length of 1/4" steel cable and a parked delivery truck with a trailer hitch. It would be like Jasper, TX all over again but without the mess. With any luck, the hayed would pop off as well.

Not that I'm suggesting anyone do this, of course...