PDA

View Full Version : Strangled sowlet, Zaniya, in CT

IseDaDiva
06-23-2021, 07:13 PM
We'll have to take their word for it on sex. Looks mighty like a buck with the usual lack of sexual dimorphism.

...her family had urged police to search the building on Alcott Street. It wasn’t clear why the family thought she might be in there.

I may be wrong, but I think it might be clear to some that the fambly knew exactly where to find the little sowlet, since they most likely batwinged her. Nigger parenting results in murdered sprogs so often that only their non-stop muh dikkin and prolific shitting out of niglets keeps the species from extinction, to the dismay of all humans.

The biggest danger to nigglets are the sperm donors and incubators. Always.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/21/13-year-old-zaniya-wright-found-strangled-in-connecticut/

SC Anemia
06-23-2021, 07:52 PM
Damnit! I was kinda hoping this was one of those where they have a memorial, gibsmedat page where I could post my condolences.

:traybat

**wish we had a bat fairy wearing a diaper gif. It'd be handy once in awhile.

Coon Club Road
06-23-2021, 08:41 PM
Damnit! I was kinda hoping this was one of those where they have a memorial, gibsmedat page where I could post my condolences.

:traybat

**wish we had a bat fairy wearing a diaper gif. It'd be handy once in awhile.

Grand Idea indeed!

SC Anemia
06-23-2021, 08:50 PM
Manchester public schools are making counselors available for grieving students,

Still no mention of how many grandchildren she left behind.

:niglets

Jim Crow
06-23-2021, 10:28 PM
They need to send the remains of the beast to a veterinarian for an autopsy.I’m willing to bet it was muhdicked be4 strangled by one of it’s own species..Who else would kill a nigglet except a nigger?It’s probably a fambly aper!