PDA

View Full Version : nigger attacking gay niggers. nothing to see here.

Cat fur allergic
06-23-2021, 01:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV68C4kUrn8

SC Anemia
06-23-2021, 01:53 PM
Ahem....*clears throat*....I'm not sayin' it's right but, I prefer my niggers gay. The more gay, the better. That's one less muh-dik for Shaniqua and in a perfect world, fewer butt dumplings we all have to support.

:muhdick

Sandy
06-23-2021, 03:40 PM
Ahem....*clears throat*....I'm not sayin' it's right but, I prefer my niggers gay. They more gay, the better. That's one less muh-dik for Shaniqua and in a perfect world, fewer butt dumplings we all have to support.

Unfortunately it seems niggers find a way to reproduce anyway. Bucks can't always find a DL partner and so resort to a niggerpotamus.

I think if sows can't find a buck, they're half a buck themselves, so like the termites in the Fletch movie, they reproduce by self muh poosie.

Anastasia
06-23-2021, 06:35 PM
There's no such thing as a gay or straight nigger buck, since they'll all fuck anything with a hole.

haywood
06-23-2021, 09:36 PM
Ahem....*clears throat*....I'm not sayin' it's right but, I prefer my niggers gay. The more gay, the better. That's one less muh-dik for Shaniqua and in a perfect world, fewer butt dumplings we all have to support.

GOOD point!!

SC Anemia
06-23-2021, 10:58 PM
There's no such thing as a gay or straight nigger buck, since they'll all fuck anything with a hole.

Oh Lord! Maybe one of these days we'll have a NSFW sub forum where I can upload some of the filth in my media files. I should have probably deleted most of it long ago or maybe the technology will exist soon that will be like a Life-Alert bracelet. Something that will automatically delete my media files if it no longer detects my heartbeat.
We're talking some of the most soulless, depraved and deviant behavior anyone could possibly imagine. All of it niggers.

Believe me, I'm not in short supply of testosterone and have a damned vivid imagination yet still someone will text me a pic or story and I need to put my Bible in a drawer before I open the attachment.

Sandy
06-23-2021, 11:04 PM
Oh Lord! Maybe one of these days we'll have a NSFW sub forum where I can upload some of the filth in my media files.

Uh, no.

MightyWhite
06-24-2021, 09:51 AM
Florida needs to wake up even more. They need to build their own wall to keep those niggers out. It's getting bad down there.