PDA

View Full Version : you gotta love the fake excuse this nigger gives for almost killing elderly man.

Cat fur allergic
06-23-2021, 11:23 AM
Man Who Stomped on Elderly Chinese Man’s Head Says It Was Retaliation for Korean, Japanese Men Who Robbed Him

https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-stomped-elderly-chinese-man-150143046.html

What asian has robbed a nigger? I would say so rare as any human man rapping a nigger sow.

Rastus Nigger
06-23-2021, 12:07 PM
Is there a nigger that isn't a compulsive liar?

Sandy
06-23-2021, 03:36 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-stomped-elderly-chinese-man-150143046.html

What asian has robbed a nigger? I would say so rare as any human man rapping a nigger sow.

And there are zero instances of white on nigger rape. Zilch. Nada.

All right, can I just shoot every nigger I see because of the one that assaulted me with a kickball when I was in 3rd grade? And that was an actual crime, unlike that nigger's lie. Officially it was in 4th grade but was really big, probably old enough to be in middle school if it hadn't been held back a few grades.

Sandy
06-23-2021, 03:37 PM
Ma, who was picking up bottles at the time of the incident, remained in a medically-induced coma as of May 14.

“He is innocent. He did not do anything wrong. He is a very kind person. He is quiet. He doesn’t cause trouble,” his wife said, according to Phillip Lim, who started the fundraiser.

Niggers that "attempt" to murder humans need a swift death penalty no matter what eventually happens. It will save lives, and odds are the nigger killed someone already but wasn't caught.

SC Anemia
06-23-2021, 05:08 PM
Niggers that "attempt" to murder humans need a swift death penalty no matter what eventually happens. It will save lives, and odds are the nigger killed someone already but wasn't caught.

That's why Sandman that the only charity for niggers that I support is planned parenthood. I say put in an express lane and offer limo service to and from (well at least 'to').

Coon Club Road
06-23-2021, 05:42 PM
That's why Sandman that the only charity for niggers that I support is planned parenthood. I say put in an express lane and offer limo service to and from (well at least 'to').

Limo service would be a cheap investment compared to what nig nogs cost us humans. Throw in a 3- piece too FFS!

SC Anemia
06-23-2021, 06:16 PM
Limo service would be a cheap investment compared to what nig nogs cost us humans. Throw in a 3- piece too FFS!

I think if you threw in a 3-piece too you'd have the bucks tryna ' get pregnant.

Coon Club Road
06-23-2021, 06:28 PM
I think if you threw in a 3-piece too you'd have the bucks tryna ' get pregnant.

:lol :lol :lol