PDA

View Full Version : Shitshow at the Merrimack River boat launch in Lowell Mass, guess who?..

Mushmouth
07-03-2017, 09:53 PM
So I finally got off my ass and fired up the boat in the driveway today. Everything seemed normal and I decided I wanted to get it on the water and take it for a good run which the Merrimack is perfect for. The water is up right now and it's a good 25 minute ride from the Lowell Dam to the rocky area in New Hampshire.

Got the boat in around 4 no problem and the boat ran great, fucked around and did some fishing too.

Now come 7ish we headed back and as we got closer to the ramp there were niggers spiggers burners and niglets spread across about ten watercraft buzzing around like a bunch of tards.

At the ramp there was a white guy sitting in his boat at the dock with his family waiting for the dumb fucks that just pulled out to get out of the way so his kid could back the truck down. He finally had enough and walked over to tell the spigger to move.

As soon as he loaded up I docked right where he was and walked up to get my truck. Four spiggers managed to get their vehicles backed down to the ramp to load up their watercraft as I pulled up. Then the wait and wait and wait...

Launch etiquette requires you get the fuck out of the way once your loaded up, there's a spot to dick around with the straps and stuff around the corner.

As I waited I walked over to the guy that was ahead of me who was just finishing up with his straps. I said "Do you believe this shitshow?" He told me that around 5 when he put in they had the nigger boxes out at the ramp and drinking and the cops had to come break it up.

I hate niggers but I think I hate spiggers more. I hope there's some watercraft rockfish this year..