PDA

View Full Version : Paris cops can't deal with "increasingly savage" criminals. Gee, I wonder who they are?

IseDaDiva
06-22-2021, 08:13 PM
“It’s more and more violent,” the police major said as he worked to reconstruct this week's chain of events, from a clash in a pipe-smoking bar to a full-blown brawl between opposing groups from Pakistani and North African communities.

Maybe time to roll up the "Welcome Migrants" mats and signs, as politically incorrect as that might be?

“In a fight that perhaps 20 years ago would have been sorted out with fists or kicks, we now see people being run over with cars,” he said. “The population is increasingly violent. It’s no longer simply fighting. They absolutely have to win, even if that means leaving someone in agony on the floor.”

Have they figured out what the difference is between 20 years ago and now?

https://www.mail.com/int/news/europe/10881574-ap-photos-patrol-with-police-paris-tough-suburbs.html#.1272-stage-mostviewed1-2

haywood
06-22-2021, 09:13 PM
Maybe time to roll up the "Welcome Migrants" mats and signs, as politically incorrect as that might be?

Have they figured out what the difference is between 20 years ago and now?

https://www.mail.com/int/news/europe/10881574-ap-photos-patrol-with-police-paris-tough-suburbs.html#.1272-stage-mostviewed1-2

NIGGERS and @$$lifter$ perhaps?! Or a DISGUSTING combination of the 2?!

Jim Crow
06-22-2021, 09:32 PM
I believe the world is starting to see that we have a nigger and sand nigger problem.

Anastasia
06-23-2021, 12:34 AM
ALL of Paris's problems are caused by three groups:

1. Niggers
2. Sand niggers
3. Those who love the first two groups

tweakstick
06-23-2021, 01:16 AM
ALL of Paris's problems are caused by three groups:

1. Niggers
2. Sand niggers
3. Those who love the first two groups

Unfortunately, France's problems predate both. They've had gelatinous spines for hundreds of years, being overrun with liberalism and seemingly more interested in pleasurable pursuits than keeping their population up. They are suffering the consequences now. It's not just the niggers and dune coons moving in, it's the human numbers dwindling. I once had a French woman tell me that she had no interest in having a child because it would wreck her figure and that most young French women felt the same way.

It's like Sex and the City on a nationwide scale over there (we're not far behind). Ask the writer of that show how she feels about it now and she will tell you that her life is nothing but regrets. Too late now, lady. Your family possibility days are over.

It's happening all over the west but France seems to have been ground zero for a long time now. Add to this the fact that their gay nigger loving PM is shoving the niggers down France's throats with a toilet plunger like it's some kind of race to the bottom of the sewer, and France will be no more in short order.

I'm not trying to bash humans or a country here, anymore than I would when pointing out fellow Americans when they are making self destructive decisions.

Anastasia
06-23-2021, 01:34 AM
Unfortunately, France's problems predate both. They've had gelatinous spines for hundreds of years, being overrun with liberalism and seemingly more interested in pleasurable pursuits than keeping their population up. They are suffering the consequences now. It's not just the niggers and dune coons moving in, it's the human numbers dwindling. I once had a French woman tell me that she had no interest in having a child because it would wreck her figure and that most young French women felt the same way.

It's like Sex and the City on a nationwide scale over there (we're not far behind). Ask the writer of that show how she feels about it now and she will tell you that her life is nothing but regrets. Too late now, lady. Your family possibility days are over.

It's happening all over the west but France seems to have been ground zero for a long time now. Add to this the fact that their gay nigger loving PM is shoving the niggers down France's throats with a toilet plunger like it's some kind of race to the bottom of the sewer, and France will be no more in short order.

I'm not trying to bash humans or a country here, anymore than I would when pointing out fellow Americans when they are making self destructive decisions.

That's what I meant when I referred to group #3 (the libtards who love niggers and sand niggers). The French far-left has been nigger-loving for hundreds of years, ever since the Revolution when extremist radicals declared that niggers were equal to humans and slabery in Hayshee was rayciss. Worship of other races and denigration of their own has been an integral part of French leftism for centuries, right alongside communism, laziness, and family-wrecking. What we're seeing today from the French left is just an updated version of the shit they were peddling in the 18th century, shit that has always included loving niggers.

Jim Crow
06-23-2021, 07:10 AM

Good!Let them suffer!