PDA

View Full Version : Which nigger ?

Tell it like it is
06-22-2021, 06:54 PM
Which nigger just got its filthy paw slapped?
Every one of them, and their good for nothing democrat enablers !
House Bill 1, the bill to destroy the integrity of our elections, died without a single republican vote.....
Nigger lover Schumer could not even take time to wipe the nigger excrement from his nose before he was crying on MSNBC about "voter suppression".
And of course nigger loving cowmala had to add her two cents, about the horrible way people of color are treated.How dare a nigger be made to follow the rules.
Today we witnessed are rare occasion when common sense prevailed.It was a good day, brothers and sisters!!

haywood
06-22-2021, 08:56 PM
Which nigger just got its filthy paw slapped?
Every one of them, and their good for nothing democrat enablers !
House Bill 1, the bill to destroy the integrity of our elections, died without a single republican vote.....
Nigger lover Schumer could not even take time to wipe the nigger excrement from his nose before he was crying on MSNBC about "voter suppression".
And of course nigger loving cowmala had to add her two cents, about the horrible way people of color are treated.How dare a nigger be made to follow the rules.
Today we witnessed are rare occasion when common sense prevailed.It was a good day, brothers and sisters!!

Tru Dat!! And as much as I FUCKING HATE dhimmirats I say Thanks to Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema muncher-cruncher!!

Jim Crow
06-22-2021, 09:17 PM
I wouldn’t celebrate the victory just yet. The godless left will continue to try and sneak something through.It’s always an endless battle with these liberal motherfuckers!

haywood
06-22-2021, 09:33 PM
I wouldn’t celebrate the victory just yet. The godless left will continue to try and sneak something through.It’s always an endless battle with these liberal motherfuckers!

Tru Dat!!

Jim Crow
06-22-2021, 09:35 PM
Tru Dat!!

Liberals may be losers. But they’re relentless as fuck in their quest to ruin the world!

haywood
06-22-2021, 09:40 PM
Liberals may be losers. But they’re relentless as fuck in their quest to ruin the world!

Which is why Conservatives must NEVER surrender and hit back 200 times harder!! Let's use saul alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" against these pu$$ie$ and be like Scipio Africanus!! My FAVORITE Roman General who learned from Hannibal and used that goatfuckers techniques against him to WIN the battle of Zama!!

Jim Crow
06-22-2021, 09:42 PM
Which is why Conservatives must NEVER surrender and hit back 200 times harder!! Let's use saul alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" against these pu$$ie$ and be like Scipio Africanus!! My FAVORITE Roman General who learned from Hannibal and used that goatfuckers techniques against him to WIN the battle of Zama!!
The problem is that conservatives have morals and always play by the rules.You can’t do that when you deal with cheaters.

haywood
06-22-2021, 09:46 PM
The problem is that conservatives have morals and always play by the rules.You can’t do that when you deal with cheaters.

Tru Dat!! I learned decades ago that you DON'T use the "Marquis of Queensbury" rules against a NIGGER!! Gibs N' dem a Curb Sammich without the mayo is the ONLY language they understand!!

Sandy
06-22-2021, 10:40 PM
Tru Dat!! I learned decades ago that you DON'T use the "Marquis of Queensbury" rules against a NIGGER!! Gibs N' dem a Curb Sammich without the mayo is the ONLY language they understand!!

I never saw the movie but always loved the GIFs others have posted. (Click to play)

DaTroof
06-22-2021, 10:55 PM
I never saw the movie but always loved the GIFs others have posted. (Click to play)

Some very good points made by Ed Nortons character in the movie in the beginning. Especially a particular scene at the dinner table. Just another nigger pander movie in the end though. Nortons' character has a "racial awakening" while in prison, and a nig inmate who babbles "ah-ight" nonstop saves his life from the evil "white supremacists" out to harm him.

haywood
06-23-2021, 07:32 AM

The movie was AWESOME!!

Unregistered
06-23-2021, 05:16 PM
They should develop a way for everyone to get free ID cards so they can vote, that way nobody can complain about voter suppression.