PDA

View Full Version : Cross-eyed, sideways gun holding niggers fire 114 shots w/ only 1 batwings & 4 hits @ joomteef niggerfest

Whitey Ford
06-22-2021, 12:38 PM
114 shell casings recovered at site of deadly shooting outside Aurora Juneteenth celebration

https://i.imgur.com/a1yTEf4.jpg
WTF are niggers doing in Colorado? Used to be a very white place. Now it's full of niggers. And crime.

Police say the crowd at the mall had been there for a Juneteenth celebration, which grew so large it began overflowing into the parking lot. This was not affiliated with the city-sponsored Juneteenth event, which took place Saturday afternoon at the Town Center of Aurora.

“At some point earlier in the evening presumed organizers of the celebration began denying access to the unit. This led many attendees to gather in the parking lot. It is currently unknown who organized the gathering or the name of the establishment in the unnamed unit,” police said in a news release Sunday afternoon.

Witnesses say there were multiple shooters. Officers collected 114 shell casing at the scene.

https://www.kktv.com/2021/06/20/5-shot-aurora-site-juneteenth-celebration/

Ray Cizzums
06-22-2021, 01:47 PM
Juneteenth is now Niggers Gone Wild Day. The jigs are always posing, acting like they're starring in a movie
about themselves. They use guns as a prop, and a noisemaker, as part of their "looka me" delusion. They
love to flex, and act tough - but they don't DO anything that's tough. I've been an infantry soldier, logger,
commercial fisherman, and construction electrician - and posers were not tolerated. You either did the job,
or you were outta there. I saw some real tough guys over the years - none of them were black.
:bugeye

jenkemfactory
06-22-2021, 02:58 PM
You need a brain attached to fight.
Humans have taken the entire dark continent because of his superior intellect.

Coon Club Road
06-22-2021, 05:14 PM
114 shell casings recovered at site of deadly shooting outside Aurora Juneteenth celebration

WTF are niggers doing in Colorado? Used to be a very white place. Now it's full of niggers. And crime.

Witnesses say there were multiple shooters. Officers collected 114 shell casing at the scene.

Surprised other niggers didn't come along to haul that much brass off to Scrap Mart!

Are Hi-Points getting more reliable or are niggers stealing better arms?

SC Anemia
06-22-2021, 06:04 PM
Juneteenth is now Niggers Gone Wild Day. The jigs are always posing, acting like they're starring in a movie
about themselves. They use guns as a prop, and a noisemaker, as part of their "looka me" delusion. They
love to flex, and act tough - but they don't DO anything that's tough. I've been an infantry soldier, logger,
commercial fisherman, and construction electrician - and posers were not tolerated. You either did the job,
or you were outta there. I saw some real tough guys over the years - none of them were black.

You're damn right about that Ray! I did my four in the Marine Corps and later, still as thick-headed and earning a living the hard way, worked a LOT of construction. Mostly as a general laborer. Whether unloading sheetrock from a lumber truck or monkeying up and down scaffolding with mortar and brick tongs....either way, you went home wore out AF.

The contractor I got a lot of work from had to hire a few apes now and then to keep the unions happy. Laziest bastards on planet Earf. Now and then my big brother was the site foreman and made a point of working the black off of them. All I ever had to do was call him and say "hey bro, we got another nigger sandbagging at such-and-such project". He always knew to show up and work them so fuckin hard it guaranteed they'd always quit that day. It was a beautiful thing.

:whip :whip :whip

haywood
06-22-2021, 07:47 PM

That sounds about right!!

Ray Cizzums
06-22-2021, 07:56 PM
The contractor I got a lot of work from had to hire a few apes now and then to keep the unions happy. Laziest bastards on planet Earf. Now and then my big brother was the site foreman and made a point of working the black off of them. All I ever had to do was call him and say "hey bro, we got another nigger sandbagging at such-and-such project". He always knew to show up and work them so fuckin hard it guaranteed they'd always quit that day. It was a beautiful thing.
Ahhh, those were the days - when they had to hire you because you were a nigger, and had to fire you if you
couldn't cut the muster. These days, unions have to hire X amount of sheboons, who openly refuse to work,
and can't be fired. They get to skip physical and training qualifications, get paid just as much as the men who
knock out the work, and get put on light duty jobs that were once reserved for guys coming off injuries, or
nearing retirement. And ShaQuanda will fuck that easy shit up, if she shows up, and don't ever mention that
fact.

Jim Crow
06-22-2021, 07:59 PM
What good is a nigger Holliday/celebration without a good shooting? It’s what that vile destructive species of beast does! Lol!

IseDaDiva
06-22-2021, 08:09 PM
Welfare must pay well. Imagine getting so fat you break a chair?

SC Anemia
06-22-2021, 08:42 PM
Welfare must pay well. Imagine getting so fat you break a chair?

I'm dying here! :rofl

IseDaDiva
06-22-2021, 09:15 PM
I'm dying here! :rofl

Look at her, with her pudgy paw over her cake hole, pretending to be all in shock like, "ZOMG. That never happened before!" when it's probably busted chairs all over town. The fugly sow opposite doesn't even look surprised. I wish we had a vid of that hambeast trying to get up without the aid of a block and tackle.

But yeah, good to see the coloured folk enjoying themselves in their lighthearted Juneteenf festivities. Goddam, I could shoot better than that and I've never held a gun. Niggers truly have FAIL as their default position when they fire enough rounds to re-enact D-Day, yet can only batwing one coon. Useless species, fit only for extinction.

SC Anemia
06-22-2021, 09:52 PM
Niggers truly have FAIL as their default position when they fire enough rounds to re-enact D-Day, yet can only batwing one coon. Useless species, fit only for extinction.

Yeah that particular statistic struck me as just astounding, even for niggers.
You mentioned fit for extinction. That's why the commune in the Colorado Rockies cracked me up. Davy Crockett they ain't. Shit even ol' Jed Clampett at least struck oil when he went "shooting for some food".
Could you imagine if they actually had to hunt to eat? There'd be some awfully skinny knee grows. The big-assed, chair-breaking wildebeests would be snacking on the little skinny ones like jalapeno poppers.:lol

Sandy
06-22-2021, 10:23 PM
Ahhh, those were the days - when they had to hire you because you were a nigger, and had to fire you if you
couldn't cut the muster. These days, unions have to hire X amount of sheboons, who openly refuse to work,
and can't be fired. They get to skip physical and training qualifications, get paid just as much as the men who
knock out the work, and get put on light duty jobs that were once reserved for guys coming off injuries, or
nearing retirement. And ShaQuanda will fuck that easy shit up, if she shows up, and don't ever mention that
fact.

As you yourself know as well as any of us, the NY unions are probably the worst. In the old days before MTA kiosks, I've waited 5 minutes while a contestant for Stupidest Nigger Alive tried to figure out how to put in receipt paper. Given the choice between no waiting at a nigger's window, and a line at the kiosks, I went to the kiosks every last time. And I know I don't have to tell you how bad the FDNY has become with 400-lb. niggerpotamuses just sitting around, lacking the intelligence just to literally staple papers properly, but the union protects them. A good friend of mine easily passed every test, and had glowing recommendations from when he was a volunteer firefighter in his hometown, but he couldn't get hired.

Then there are the lazy bucks that don't have the intelligence to fight fires properly anyway. I saved this from a long time ago when white and Latino firefighters actually won a lawsuit. They'd been passed over for hiring and promotions in favor of niggers. Look at those two niggers, fat as hell, and one not even able to stay awake at its own "press conference."

Ray Cizzums
06-22-2021, 10:34 PM
As you yourself know as well as any of us, the NY unions are probably the worst. And I know I don't have to tell you how bad the FDNY has become with 400-lb. niggerpotamuses just sitting around, lacking the intelligence just to literally staple papers properly, but the union protects them. A good friend of mine easily passed every test, and had glowing recommendations from when he was a volunteer firefighter in his hometown, but he couldn't get hired.
The NY nigger firefighters, police, and corrections officers, especially the female versions, are the biggest disgraces
to the uniform in history. All standards and qualifications went right out the window, as did any responsibility and
tradition once they were on the job. They are empty suits, expected to do nothing, and meeting those expectations.

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-22-2021, 10:39 PM
Oh the irony of a nigger holiday where they illustrate to the world why they should have never been freed.

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-22-2021, 10:42 PM
Look at her, with her pudgy paw over her cake hole, pretending to be all in shock like, "ZOMG. That never happened before!" when it's probably busted chairs all over town. The fugly sow opposite doesn't even look surprised. I wish we had a vid of that hambeast trying to get up without the aid of a block and tackle.

But yeah, good to see the coloured folk enjoying themselves in their lighthearted Juneteenf festivities. Goddam, I could shoot better than that and I've never held a gun. Niggers truly have FAIL as their default position when they fire enough rounds to re-enact D-Day, yet can only batwing one coon. Useless species, fit only for extinction.

It seems like a statistical impossibility to fire off that many rounds and land 4.

SC Anemia
06-22-2021, 10:51 PM
A good friend of mine easily passed every test, and had glowing recommendations from when he was a volunteer firefighter in his hometown, but he couldn't get hired.

Not just because I absolutely detest sloth and ignorance but just as a practical matter, affirmative action hiring practices have got to be one of the most useless and destructive ideas ever conceived.
With the only exception that comes to mind being that of equality for similarly qualified women, we've degraded an otherwise adequate work force to almost total disfunction.

Never mind niggers, that's an easy argument but as you pointed out, take firefighting for instance. I'm 6 ft even and go about 220. I want every last damned one of them capable of carrying my big ass out of say, a 6th floor apartment should I be unconscious.

Seriously man, I'm all-in for equality but take a peek at how diversity, inclusion and AA has fucked the San Francisco Fire Department. No fuckin way some 5 foot, 103 pound asian chick gonna be able to drag my carcass out of a burning building.

You can't legislate functionality. You can give yourself the warm and fuzzies if that makes you happy but it fucks what we used to call in the military, combat effectiveness. (unit readiness)

Sandy
06-22-2021, 11:08 PM
Never mind niggers, that's an easy argument but as you pointed out, take firefighting for instance. I'm 6 ft even and go about 220. I want every last damned one of them capable of carrying my big ass out of say, a 6th floor apartment should I be unconscious.

My friend's a bit smaller than you, but he could still toss you on his shoulder while loaded up with 60 lbs. of structural firefighting gear. And he couldn't get a job, because "diversity" meant saving openings for a niggerpotamus larger than an adult manatee and barely able to lift a KFC bucket from the drive-thru, or a tiny Latino woman who'd complain going into a burning building was too risky.

One of my favorite comic strips growing up was Luann. Then over the years it got too PC. The brother was always out of shape, but somehow he was beaten in the firefighter physical test by his much thinner girlfriend? It's the same BS in movies like "Atomic Blonde" where a skinny woman impossibly kicks a big guy back.

IseDaDiva
06-23-2021, 12:22 AM
My friend's a bit smaller than you, but he could still toss you on his shoulder while loaded up with 60 lbs. of structural firefighting gear. And he couldn't get a job, because "diversity" meant saving openings for a niggerpotamus larger than an adult manatee and barely able to lift a KFC bucket from the drive-thru, or a tiny Latino woman who'd complain going into a burning building was too risky.

One of my favorite comic strips growing up was Luann. Then over the years it got too PC. The brother was always out of shape, but somehow he was beaten in the firefighter physical test by his much thinner girlfriend? It's the same BS in movies like "Atomic Blonde" where a skinny woman impossibly kicks a big guy back.

<off topic> With high expectations I watched a movie called "Centurion". I got as far as a Pict girl who looked like a runway model (the actress actually IS a model)complete with "smoky eye" makeup and matchstick arms, beat a Roman general in hand to hand combat. The general was in bad shape, but come on!
As if that skinny little thing could have wielded over and over her huge spear weapon that would weigh a ton.

If anything, she should have been some big, beefy woman built like a brick outhouse and with ham hock arms. That might have been just a little more believable but women in movies - coroners, lawyers, DAs, physicists, cops, or warriors must all look as if they are 22 years old and as though they stepped right off the pages of Vogue. Double bonus points if they are sows. Jackpot if they are lesbian sows.

Really?

Back to your regularly scheduled rayciss nigger bashing. :lol

Ray Cizzums
06-23-2021, 11:22 AM
[B]
Really?
I tried to get through one episode of Game of Thrones, but there I saw a pixie, engaged in swashbuckling naval combat on the high seas, killing one 200 pound man after another. First of all, I've put in some blue water sea time, and there ain't no girls out there, except on cruise ships. Second is that blood-and-guts-all-over-the-place combat with edged weapons in the age of sail did not include the ladies, ever.
All these equality fantasies give females the impression that it's okay to duke it out with men. But they haven't experienced the consequences of getting in fights growing up, and as adults, which men are painfully aware of, and makes us think twice before initiating one.

Anastasia
06-23-2021, 07:05 PM
I tried to get through one episode of Game of Thrones, but there I saw a pixie, engaged in swashbuckling naval combat on the high seas, killing one 200 pound man after another. First of all, I've put in some blue water sea time, and there ain't no girls out there, except on cruise ships. Second is that blood-and-guts-all-over-the-place combat with edged weapons in the age of sail did not include the ladies, ever.
All these equality fantasies give females the impression that it's okay to duke it out with men. But they haven't experienced the consequences of getting in fights growing up, and as adults, which men are painfully aware of, and makes us think twice before initiating one.

I've been in a few fights with niggersows when I was in high school (skoo). Some of those sows can get pretty big and buffalo-like, but they're fat and blubbery and don't really know how to fight, so I knew how to handle them. But a skinny little girl thinking she can go toe-to-toe with a big, muscular man Mortal Kombat style is something entirely different, and the delusion of someone who's watched enough movies to blur the line in their mind between fantasy and reality.

I'll confess that I enjoy female warrior scenes in movies despite being aware of how unrealistic they are.

IseDaDiva
06-23-2021, 07:38 PM
I've been in a few fights with niggersows when I was in high school (skoo). Some of those sows can get pretty big and buffalo-like, but they're fat and blubbery and don't really know how to fight, so I knew how to handle them. But a skinny little girl thinking she can go toe-to-toe with a big, muscular man Mortal Kombat style is something entirely different, and the delusion of someone who's watched enough movies to blur the line in their mind between fantasy and reality.

I'll confess that I enjoy female warrior scenes in movies despite being aware of how unrealistic they are.

I don't mind female warriors. The did exist - even female gladiators - but I'm pretty sure they didn't look like they just came from a photoshoot at Vogue.

I was watching the show "Vikings" which portrayed the women warriors in the usual way - hot, badass, young, gorgeous, and sexualized to pander to male audiences. I have serious doubts they looked anything like this:

Or, in the godawful "Hercules" where Nigger Rockhead Johnson completely ruins a legend, a woman going into battle like this in super-short shorts and a belly shirt. :lol

Gimme a break!

IseDaDiva
06-23-2021, 07:44 PM

Yes, the same pixie who, after entire armies fought the Ice King for eons and couldn't kill him, does it in 30 seconds without raising a sweat.

Or in "Black Sails" where Anne Bonney, who was a real person and part of the crew on a pirate ship (unheard of at the time), was transformed into a sneering bulldyke and a killing machine who could murder men in the blink of an eye. Fantasy, like GoT is one thing, but doing this to real people because some diversity quota must be met for fear of raging SJWs is kind of outrageous. I'm surprised they didn't make her a nigger, too. Why not?

AR Patriot
06-23-2021, 07:47 PM
Never use the term "gun violence". That focuses attention on the firearm and serves the left's gun-grabbing agenda. Instead use the term "minority violence" or "black violence".

SC Anemia
06-23-2021, 08:02 PM
I have serious doubts they looked anything like this:

Ya gotta close your eyes and picture Michael Moore in lipstick and some raggedy-ass animal hides. Not much different than he looks already.
(honestly, I think he looks like an unemployed, lesbian trucker)

IseDaDiva
06-23-2021, 08:30 PM
Ya gotta close your eyes and picture Michael Moore in lipstick and some raggedy-ass animal hides. Not much different than he looks already.
(honestly, I think he looks like an unemployed, lesbian trucker)

:rofl

I think this may be more accurate:

Ray Cizzums
06-23-2021, 09:56 PM
I don't mind female warriors. The did exist - even female gladiators - but I'm pretty sure they didn't look like they just came from a photoshoot at Vogue. I have serious doubts they looked anything like this:

Combat would be all about taking prisoners, if the enemy looked like that.
Now that's what I call the spoils of war. Can I walk point ?

IseDaDiva
06-23-2021, 11:09 PM
Combat would be all about taking prisoners, if the enemy looked like that.
Now that's what I call the spoils of war. Can I walk point ?

Go for it, if you could win two falls out of three! :lol

IseDaDiva
06-23-2021, 11:43 PM
The NY nigger firefighters, police, and corrections officers, especially the female versions, are the biggest disgraces
to the uniform in history. All standards and qualifications went right out the window, as did any responsibility and
tradition once they were on the job. They are empty suits, expected to do nothing, and meeting those expectations.

Watchoo talkin' 'bout?

Chimp Detester
06-23-2021, 11:43 PM
Friends, I have enjoyed reading this thread. But back to the original poster's news. I believe we should all be actively involved in inventing new NIGGER holidays. After all, their celebrations always end up reducing the manure pile (nigger population), gnomesayin? So I want to start by suggesting Rosa Parks Day. See the following story about who this sow was:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosa_Parks

And may every nigger holiday help to cull the niggerhood, saving us taxpayers millions and reducing crime..

Socialism_is_terrorism
06-24-2021, 04:59 AM

Oh boy, that picture almost made me puke! These things are so not like us!!!
But I like the idea that they are flooding Colorado! Have been to Denver several years ago, people there were uber left! Example: One of my co-workers asked me what I thought about drug legalization, to "fight the drug problem". He almost went mad when I refused to agree, immediately arguing alcohol is legal as well and so on.

jenkemfactory
06-24-2021, 07:37 AM
Never use the term "gun violence". That focuses attention on the firearm and serves the left's gun-grabbing agenda. Instead use the term "minority violence" or "black violence".

Sir. Whites are a minority,