06-22-2021, 05:28 PM
Next promotion should feature a free NOOSE inside! :lol :lol :lol

haywood
06-22-2021, 07:52 PM
Next promotion should feature a free NOOSE inside! :lol :lol :lol

I'd buy that product!!

Jim Crow
06-22-2021, 08:01 PM
I’d not really fond of any boys in the hood.But I’d prefer the white boy scouts over niggers any day!

Sandy
06-23-2021, 11:26 PM
I can't stand that flying nigger. A grocery store here has an almost life-sized poster, I guess about cereal. It's such a disgusting sight that I don't even want to notice the product (though I should so I know to boycott the brand).

Ignatow
06-24-2021, 12:00 AM
I've always eaten breakfast cereals. Corn flakes, Wheaties, Raisin Bran, and I remember there just used to be a chicken logo, and when there was a person, it would be a pretty white girl, oh there's a gold medalist female skater who had a simple, conservative hairdo (not Peggy Fleming). I started getting pissed when nigger Lewis came, and football niggers. Why the hell would I want to see a dark ugly ape staring at me at breakfast? Those were the times I'd just have Quaker oats, or the brands that don't endorse using niggers.

I do my utmost best not to put money into a nigger's paw. It's so hard to do that today. Even premium cars like Audi and Mercedes shows magic niggers. Even Land Rover. Pandering to the 13% at our expense is just not right. I am not looking to the future when everything you buy will have the paw mark of nigger approval.

Sandy
06-24-2021, 11:08 AM
I've always eaten breakfast cereals. Corn flakes, Wheaties, Raisin Bran, and I remember there just used to be a chicken logo, and when there was a person, it would be a pretty white girl, oh there's a gold medalist female skater who had a simple, conservative hairdo (not Peggy Fleming). I started getting pissed when nigger Lewis came, and football niggers. Why the hell would I want to see a dark ugly ape staring at me at breakfast? Those were the times I'd just have Quaker oats, or the brands that don't endorse using niggers.

My parents once bought a box of something, and I literally lost my appetite because of the Jackscoons Five on the back. I think my parents even prepared one bowl with chocolate milk.

jenkemfactory
06-24-2021, 11:54 AM
My parents once bought a box of something, and I literally lost my appetite because of the Jackscoons Five on the back. I think my parents even prepared one bowl with chocolate milk.

Was it coco puffs?

Ray Cizzums
06-24-2021, 12:20 PM
Count Nig-ula ?
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
06-25-2021, 02:54 PM
"... I do my utmost best not to put money into a nigger's paw..."

As every Chimper should!