PDA

View Full Version : NY cops cause a niglet to get its batwings

Espantoon
06-21-2021, 01:50 PM
Cop pulls over nigger fambly, nigger driver flees, car crashes, lil niglet goes flying and becomes good. Seatbelts be racist, I guess. Of course the spooks are now demanding answers and sheeit.
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-dad-describes-crash-brooklyn-daughter-killed-ulster-20210620-fsd4dj343bgglggajegvlkduwy-story.html

CoonsЯus
06-21-2021, 01:58 PM
”What did I do? What threat did I pose?” Goods said

er.......dindu nuffin?

Fuck off nigger ! A nigger named Good.....:lol

If there was ever a definition of irony !

Coon Club Road
06-21-2021, 02:31 PM
You stupid fucking dindu nuffin coon. If you weren't speeding it wouldn't have happened.

You stupid fucking dindu nuffin coon. If you didn't commit crimes, you wouldn't have warrants, so you wouldn't get hosed down with OC spray.

You stupid fucking dindu nuffin coon. If you didn't try to run from the PoPo, they wouldn't ram your niggermobile.

You stupid fucking dindu nuffin coon. I know you probably don't have automobile insurance, but if you do, I hope they are required to repair/replace the police cruiser damaged by your niggerness.

I hope the shine finds this on the internet in between muh dikk sessions at NU, and enjoys reading about why people call him a nigger.

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-21-2021, 08:30 PM
I saw "niglet" and "bat wings" and that was all I needed.

Rastus Nigger
06-21-2021, 09:06 PM
One less future felon factory to worry about. :traybat:nfl

haywood
06-21-2021, 10:40 PM
You stupid fucking dindu nuffin coon. If you weren't speeding it wouldn't have happened.

You stupid fucking dindu nuffin coon. If you didn't commit crimes, you wouldn't have warrants, so you wouldn't get hosed down with OC spray.

You stupid fucking dindu nuffin coon. If you didn't try to run from the PoPo, they wouldn't ram your niggermobile.

You stupid fucking dindu nuffin coon. I know you probably don't have automobile insurance, but if you do, I hope they are required to repair/replace the police cruiser damaged by your niggerness.

I hope the shine finds this on the internet in between muh dikk sessions at NU, and enjoys reading about why people call him a nigger.

Yep!!

Anastasia
06-23-2021, 12:09 AM
Niglet or big nigger, it don't matter the size. It's always good when someone who hates us (or would have grown up to hate us) departs this earth.

Coon Club Road
06-24-2021, 09:38 AM
Niglet or big nigger, it don't matter the size. It's always good when someone who hates us (or would have grown up to hate us) departs this earth.

... before it has the opportunity to rob and kill us!

haywood
06-24-2021, 09:40 AM
... before it has the opportunity to rob and kill us!

Tru Dat!!

Ray Cizzums
06-24-2021, 02:48 PM
Sounds like typical monkeyshines, followed by excellent police work. Dindu 'nuffin, you say ? Fambly demandin'
answers ? When cops stop niggers, stop sticks should be placed ahead of, and behind, at least two tires, before
talking to the driver. The second a nigger acts up, dispatch a flat bed, and transport the whole vehicle, niggers
and all, to a secure facility.
:bugeye

Rastus Nigger
06-24-2021, 03:29 PM
Sounds like typical monkeyshines, followed by excellent police work. Dindu 'nuffin, you say ? Fambly demandin'
answers ? When cops stop niggers, stop sticks should be placed ahead of, and behind, at least two tires, before
talking to the driver. The second a nigger acts up, dispatch a flat bed, and transport the whole vehicle, niggers
and all, to a secure facility.
:bugeye

Secure as in perhaps a car crusher? lolololol

IseDaDiva
06-24-2021, 03:45 PM
"Heartbroken DAD." Excuse me while I hurl. Niggers abuse, beat, and snuff out their sprogs by the truckload.

“It is just so hurtful. The guy was crazy,” he said of the trooper. “It’s illegal what he did.”

Niggers being all about law and order.

SC Anemia
06-24-2021, 04:22 PM
But did the niglet stick the landing? I really want to know.

jenkemfactory
06-24-2021, 05:24 PM
Um. Who's fault was it?
I drive thousands of miles a month. I haven't been pulled over for more than 15 years.
Is it racism? Does the cop see my skin first and then the car?
The cop wont know your skin colour until AFTER you are fully stopped and the cop gets out and walks over and sticks his snout in your window. It is THEN that he knows what you look like.
If the cop see your race, then neither of you were moving and you were next to each other.
If you were driving at warp speed, how does the cop see your skin colour? All he sees is a blurred car flying by.

jenkemfactory
06-24-2021, 05:26 PM
....and my parents refuse to move out of NYC even after I offer to buy them a house for free. Go figure.