PDA

View Full Version : another nigger wanted for a crime in nyc.

Cat fur allergic
06-21-2021, 11:56 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z2fXI7-v6U

Coon Club Road
06-21-2021, 12:16 PM
This "man"... the media just can't bring themselves to add "black" in front of the description.

Personally, I'd be adding coon, spook, jig or some other colorful name to enhance the description! :lol

Sandy
06-22-2021, 10:31 PM
Paging Bernie Goetz. Bernie Goetz to the white courtesy phone, please.

Ray Cizzums
06-22-2021, 10:49 PM
The rider was probably trying to mind his own business, not looking at those around him. But niggers are not doing
that - they're always looking at everyone, and everything, sizing up who's their next victim, who's a problem,
who might be an officer. Bernie Goetz looked like an easy mark, probably had been one in the past, before he
decided to not be one. I always looked like a problem for the negro, and prevented shit from popping off just by
being there.
:bugeye

Jim Crow
06-23-2021, 07:33 AM
Nothing but vile niggers riding the NY public transportation.I remember the last time I took a trip to New York City .It was for kicks. It was in the late 1990s.Rode the subway with a chick I met on a short vacation while doing work on my CT apts.
We had fun running around the city all day Saturday .I went to Bleeker street and purchased a few vinyl records.It was early Sunday morning.We were tired and the train had shut down for 1 or 2 hrs of maintenance But,we were alowed to get onboard and wait.The girl fell asleep in my arms and I was trying to rest. Good thing I had the top bag with the records in it and it wrapped around my wrist tight.My rest was interrupted by a nigger trying to snatch my bag. I immediately sprayed it in the face with some postal pepper spray and watched that nugget stumble and stagger away.Haven’t rode New York public transportation since.

haywood
06-23-2021, 07:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z2fXI7-v6U

Thanks to Soy Boy c@ck$ucker dumblasio!!