PDA

View Full Version : Boer vs nigger Face Off

Whitey Ford
06-20-2021, 08:18 PM
Get it? Face off? ha ha ha ha LOL :lmao
After all the stories of feral niggers raping, torturing, murdering the Boer I've been seeing , I wish we could clone this young man a millionfold and set them all loose in S Africa armed with AR15 platform variants.
https://i.imgur.com/JI5L78d.jpg

Whitey Ford
06-20-2021, 08:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axjU4f5L_As

Ray Cizzums
06-20-2021, 08:42 PM
Those mercs knew how to handle the commie niggers back in the day. A couple of
M240s or MG42s would have helped. Nice work using the Browning 1919 to spray for
cockroaches. They liked a nice nigger skull hood ornament, a rage which I'm hoping
catches on here. I've got dibs on Spike Lee's tiny head.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
06-20-2021, 09:13 PM
After all the stories of feral niggers raping, torturing, murdering the Boer I've been seeing , I wish we could clone this young man a millionfold and set them all loose in S Africa armed with AR15 platform variants.

I guess that was so satisfying he needed a nice, refreshing cigarette. :lol

Sandy
06-20-2021, 09:59 PM
I guess that was so satisfying he needed a nice, refreshing cigarette. :lol

And no menthols, either!

I have to say, though, I've never smoked and don't know the difference. All I know is that since I was little, I never liked the smell, and we tried talking Sandman Sr. out of it, but he kept on smoking even cancer was killing him.

haywood
06-20-2021, 10:03 PM

That would be AWESOME!!

Rastus Nigger
06-21-2021, 12:36 AM
This is exactly what we need to put down the communist funded niggers and nigger loving terrorists burning & looting our cities today. Take no prisoners.

Coon Club Road
06-21-2021, 02:16 PM
At the very beginning of any BLM protest that turns violent, lootings, shootings or any other type of nigger misbehavior, capping a coon in the head (as the one pictured above) and leaning it up against a light pole would serve as a great deterrent and a clear signal for niggers to return to their nests with their tails between their legs and all the store owners merch still on the shelves.

Sandy
06-21-2021, 10:26 PM
This is exactly what we need to put down the communist funded niggers and nigger loving terrorists burning & looting our cities today. Take no prisoners.

At the very beginning of any BLM protest that turns violent, lootings, shootings or any other type of nigger misbehavior, capping a coon in the head (as the one pictured above) and leaning it up against a light pole would serve as a great deterrent and a clear signal for niggers to return to their nests with their tails between their legs and all the store owners merch still on the shelves.

I have to say for the record that I'm glad the site rules were relaxed enough to let you guys and others talk so freely about what needs to be done. Mississippi wind chimes weren't a guaranteed deterrent, but they were good warnings, and one thing about a windchimed nigger is that it was deterred from hurting any more humans.

It doesn't matter much to me that my job is easier with the relaxed rules. I'm just glad we can be more open and not walk on eggshells.

Coon Club Road
06-21-2021, 10:56 PM
I have to say for the record that I'm glad the site rules were relaxed enough to let you guys and others talk so freely about what needs to be done. Mississippi wind chimes weren't a guaranteed deterrent, but they were good warnings, and one thing about a windchimed nigger is that it was deterred from hurting any more humans.

It doesn't matter much to me that my job is easier with the relaxed rules. I'm just glad we can be more open and not walk on eggshells.

Mississippi windchimes :lol
I've always heard of them referred to as Alabama windchimes!

BTW... what brought on the relaxation of the windchime restrictions?

Sandy
06-21-2021, 11:14 PM
Mississippi windchimes :lol
I've always heard of them referred to as Alabama windchimes!

BTW... what brought on the relaxation of the windchime restrictions?

Mississippi and Alabama, maybe Georgia too, each lay proud claim to originating windchimes. :)

Suffice it to say that the rules were relaxed because we finally can, in the original Chimpout spirit.

Coon Club Road
06-21-2021, 11:16 PM
Mississippi and Alabama, maybe Georgia too, each lay proud claim to originating windchimes. :)

Suffice it to say that the rules were relaxed because we finally can, in the original Chimpout spirit.

:thumb

haywood
06-21-2021, 11:28 PM

WORKS for me!!

haywood
06-21-2021, 11:29 PM

As am I!!