PDA

View Full Version : Prince Charles won't allow Harry and Megan's niglet to wear the title of Prince

Whitey Ford
06-20-2021, 06:41 PM
Charles won't let Archie be a prince, even when he's King: Prince of Wales's plan not to include grandson among slimmed-down, lower cost frontline royals is revealed as row that ignited Oprah outburst

https://i.imgur.com/rtQ8Fpz.jpg

Prince Charles is to ensure that his two-year-old grandson Archie will never be a Prince, The Mail on Sunday can reveal.

The heir to the throne has made it clear that Harry and Meghan's son will have no place among frontline Royals as he plans a slimmed-down Monarchy after he becomes King.

The move has incensed the Sussexes and is thought to have prompted the series of bitter accusations the couple have levelled at Charles and the Royal Family from across the Atlantic.

A grandchild of the sovereign has long had the right to be a Prince, but Charles is determined to limit the number of key Royals, believing the public does not wish to pay for an ever-expanding Monarchy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9704475/Prince-Charles-wont-let-Archie-prince-plans-slim-monarchy-save-costs.html

Jim Crow
06-20-2021, 07:25 PM
The queen ain’t got much more to go. She’s going to be with her husband soon. My point is, they should have the queen set up a happy ending for the oil driller, his monkey bride and octoroon kid.Ya know, princess Diana style!

MineEvolved
06-20-2021, 08:15 PM
He isn't going to be a prince, because that whole dishonest pack of liars knows damned good and well that Harry ISN'T a prince either. Of course the royal nigress would be upset about her unusually white son not being included in the line of kangs.

Ray Cizzums
06-20-2021, 08:22 PM
The queen ain’t got much more to go. She’s going to be with her husband soon. My point is, they should have the queen set up a happy ending for the oil driller, his monkey bride and octoroon kid.Ya know, princess Diana style!
That kid is a quadroon, at best. They should appoint him to shit shoveling duties at the royal stables,
and if he does an excellent job, an apprenticeship leading to Buckingham palace shoe shine boy.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
06-20-2021, 09:00 PM
The Ginger Cuck learned a truth too late - "Niggers ruin everything."

Jim Crow
06-20-2021, 09:38 PM
That kid is a quadroon, at best. They should appoint him to shit shoveling duties at the royal stables,
and if he does an excellent job, an apprenticeship leading to Buckingham palace shoe shine boy.
:bugeye
I still say the “happy ending” would be best! with their money, the royal family can make it look like a royal accident.

Sandy
06-20-2021, 10:25 PM
There's one of Prince Charles that I'm sure I saved somewhere. He's laughing and says something like, "The little bastard isn't even mine!"

IseDaDiva
06-20-2021, 10:52 PM
There's one of Prince Charles that I'm sure I saved somewhere. He's laughing and says something like, "The little bastard isn't even mine!"

This one?

Rastus Nigger
06-20-2021, 11:55 PM
The sprog will likely become a nigger drag queen.

Fat Abbott
06-25-2021, 06:37 AM
:frySeems like two people need the "Dodi Fayhed" Treatment.:fry

haywood
06-25-2021, 07:38 AM
The sprog will likely become a nigger drag queen.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ignatow
06-25-2021, 06:02 PM

1) Diana was a camel Muslim lover - a slap to the head of the Church of England, termination justified.

2) Same for miscegenating Harry & negress & sprogs. A shame to British heritage.

3) Unfortunately, old Philip is gone, otherwise the SAS will be in Santa Barbara faking American accents.

4) Why don't they throw in nigger Perry in the mix, for aiding and abetting the pair?

Rastus Nigger
06-26-2021, 01:15 AM
A filthy stinking fucking nigger can't even wear the title of "human". Brick it up into a wall in the Tower of London and be done with it.

SC Anemia
06-26-2021, 01:19 AM
the queen ain’t got much more to go. She’s going to be with her husband soon. My point is, they should have the queen set up a happy ending for the oil driller, his monkey bride and octoroon kid.ya know, princess diana style!

perfect!