PDA

View Full Version : GrandSow Says Kabonga Stole Fambly Gibs Muhs, Gave It To Whitey

Ray Cizzums
06-20-2021, 03:08 PM
The granddaughter of overrated negress singer Nina Simone says Kabonga Harris, then California attorney general, took her batwinged granny's estate, and handed it over to white devils. As a result, she is penniless, and may have to get on the stripper pole to support herself. The real story is that her mammy, named executor of the estate and charitable trust, immediately grabbed 2 million for herself, and was intending to filch what remained, when the State of California prevented her from doing so. Unable to recover the 2 mil, they settled, by having the estate transferred to responsible managers, as intended by Nina Simone. The larcenous jungle bat stayed out of jail, and was subject to a gag order as part of the deal. Simone's granddaughter is now crying foul, even though it was her mammy who stole everything that was willed to family members.
:bugeye

https://nypost.com/2021/06/20/nina-simones-family-blames-kamala-harris-for-taking-away-estate/

Sandy
06-20-2021, 03:50 PM
I never heard of Niggeress Nina, but anytime niggers lose any money, it's their own fault somehow, and I'll laugh. I clicked the Daily Beast link to find out what really happened. Like any nigger fambly charity, it's about gibs to themselves.

But in 2013, Kelly was accused of “breaching her fiduciary duty” to both the estate and trust, allegedly draining up to $2 million from its coffers, including a $1.5 million deposit into her personal company, according to court records reviewed by The Daily Beast.

Harris oversaw the case and came down hard on Kelly, at one point wanting to surcharge her nearly $6 million, plus more than $2.5 million in interest. Eventually, the parties came to an agreement: Kelly was stripped of her title of estate administrator and agreed to relinquish her rights to Simone’s works. She also was barred from saying or implying that she had any affiliation with her mother’s legacy and estate.

The Daily Beast was kind enough to horrify us with this picture.

Ray Cizzums
06-20-2021, 08:02 PM
I never heard of Niggeress Nina, but anytime niggers lose any money, it's their own fault somehow, and I'll laugh. I clicked the Daily Beast link to find out what really happened. Like any nigger fambly charity, it's about gibs to themselves.

That is a daily beast, if ever there was one. Yikes !!!
Leaving her good-for-nothing sow daughter as executor wasn't too smart. The lawyers her mammy hired are
responsible for seeing the will is executed as written. Once she had her monkey paw in the cookie jar, there
was no way to un-clench it's grip. The granddaughter is dreaming, if she thought she'd ever see a cent. This
kind of thieving is why niggers shoot up wakes and funerals so often.
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
06-21-2021, 01:32 AM
"...As a result, she is penniless, and may have to get on the stripper pole to support herself..."

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!
:thumb

IseDaDiva
06-21-2021, 11:15 AM

That's not supposed to be female, is it? Sheeit! Niggers would stab and rob they grannies for 1.50$ and it doesn't matter which one got the money.It will soon be gone because niggers do NOT understand money or finances.

"Kabonga"? :lol

jenkemfactory
06-21-2021, 08:12 PM
No surprise here. The filthy kamel polluting the blackhouse has been accused of being a bully.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nina-simones-granddaughter-accuses-kamala-162500975.html

jenkemfactory
06-21-2021, 08:21 PM
I'm not sure there's any merit in this, but I still hate niggers and fake niggers.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nina-simones-granddaughter-blamed-vice-161125354.html

Rastus Nigger
06-21-2021, 09:48 PM
Koonmullah Harry has to have camel DNA in it.

Sandy
06-21-2021, 10:27 PM
That's not supposed to be female, is it? Sheeit!

You're the one who recently reminded us that sows are worse than bucks. :D

Moe_Gibbs
06-22-2021, 08:27 AM
Is that clown makeup?

IseDaDiva
06-22-2021, 11:21 AM
Is that clown makeup?

Yes, in the "Circus from Hell".