PDA

View Full Version : Nigger “singer” Macy Gray says da American flag be raycissss!

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-20-2021, 10:05 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/macy-gray-new-american-flag-mixed-reactions

This stupid nigger wants to change the stars to different skin colors. The stars have nothing to do with skin color you ugly, stinking nigger skank! You can’t make this shit up. Stars are beautiful, black shit colored stars are not.

haywood
06-20-2021, 10:11 AM
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/macy-gray-new-american-flag-mixed-reactions

This stupid nigger wants to change the stars to different skin colors. The stars have nothing to do with skin color you ugly, stinking nigger skank! You can’t make this shit up. Stars are beautiful, black shit colored stars are not.

Exactly!!

Coon Club Road
06-20-2021, 11:21 AM
Niggers must chew on lead paint and sniff jenkum from fucked up sewers in their section 8 housing when they are little!

What else could cause a brain cancer like that?

animal mother
06-20-2021, 11:28 AM
Another nigger no one ever heard of flapping it’s blue gums about nothing and the commie msm publishes it.

IseDaDiva
06-20-2021, 11:42 AM
I know who the old sow is. She once had some hit songs, many years ago, and then bombed - the usual drugs, etc, - so is trying to be relevant again.

" Later that day she topped (her uppitiness) by having a huge row with Lord Snowdon while he was trying to photograph her. She thought he was racist and making fun of her; he found her "odious". "In 55 years in this business I've never met such a rude woman," he said.

Ray Cizzums
06-20-2021, 12:59 PM
" Later that day she topped (her uppitiness) by having a huge row with Lord Snowdon while he was trying to photograph her. She thought he was racist and making fun of her; he found her "odious". "In 55 years in this business I've never met such a rude woman," he said.
Odious : Stink, stank, stunk
Nigger bitch singers, even one-hit-wonders like Macy Gray, always act like they inhabit some rarefied atmosphere,
where queens such as they can enlighten us on socially important matters. Meanwhile, they're broke, owe the
IRS 2 million bucks, and are getting evicted after not paying rent for years.
:bugeye

Sandy
06-20-2021, 03:52 PM
I know who the old sow is. She once had some hit songs, many years ago, and then bombed - the usual drugs, etc, - so is trying to be relevant again.

The first Spiderman with Toby Maguire would have been perfect, except for that nigger's ooking. The Green Goblin should have blown up that "concert" first.

Jim Crow
06-20-2021, 07:39 PM
Send the niger back toAfrika,so it can use any flag it wants!