PDA

View Full Version : Which neck sign for statue of Groid Floyd?

Full clip
06-19-2021, 01:29 AM
I'm thinkin' human, non 'Whigger' passer by's could rotate 8 X 4 inch signs (with a bling neck chain) being worded as follows;

a/ Slave no. XYZ
b/ Cell Block 'D'
c/ Prisoner no. 57
d/ 'I smoke Fentanyl'
e/ 'Anyone can gibs me a REAL $20 bill?'
and last but not least.....
f/ 'Ahh cain't breeve'

Rastus Nigger
06-19-2021, 03:32 AM
Hopefully something "happens" to that insult to the entire human race and it vanishes forever. Feral nigger Floyd got exactly what it deserved.

haywood
06-19-2021, 07:55 AM
Hopefully something "happens" to that insult to the entire human race and it vanishes forever. Feral nigger Floyd got exactly what it deserved.

So did tampon martin and michael brown!! FUCKING nigger scum!!

Blue Gum
06-19-2021, 08:55 AM
What a nigger hero, ex-con nigger, drug addict, violent, shiftless no good, and who knows what else that nigger did....and yet its worshiped in the world of the nigger...

Unregistered
06-19-2021, 09:11 AM
I like to keep things simple. "NIGGER" is enough.

I love that word. It is so simple but powerful and always causes so lovely chimpouts and snowflake meltdowns.

Coon Club Road
06-19-2021, 10:21 AM
Still think someone needs to paint that bootlipped coons lips red just like all the nigger memorabilia you see everywhere.

Unregistered
06-19-2021, 04:25 PM
If I could get away with it, I'd take one of those $20 bills with a bible quote on them, then I'd print out an entire chick tract on green pieces of paper, cut to resemble the same size as a $20. Then I'd roll them all together, with the fake $20 on top, slip a rubber band around the whole thing, and drop it near the statue's feet.
No nigger will be able to resist the "money," and only later will they realize that I was trying to save their soul. It will, of course, have no effect on honest niggers, but the rest will chimp the fuck out.