PDA

View Full Version : Better news: Boatload of Niggergerians rockfish

IseDaDiva
06-18-2021, 09:47 PM
Niggers and water - even shallow, slow-moving water - recipe for disaster. Hopefully, it's much more than 83 niggers.

Nigerian authorities confirmed that at least 60 people have died in a boat accident on the Niger River and that 83 missing passengers are also feared dead.

The boat with more than 160 passengers, including many children and women, sank after hitting an object and breaking up Wednesday while travelling along Nigeria's largest river in Kebbi state, in the northwestern part of the country.

Boat accidents are common in Nigeria, especially on the Niger River, with causes including overloading, the bad state of many boats, and debris underwater that the vessels often hit.

Really? :lol Silly niggers.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/nigeria-boat-accident-1.6045352

Ray Cizzums
06-18-2021, 09:58 PM
Niggers and water - even shallow, slow-moving water - recipe for disaster. Hopefully, it's much more than 83 niggers.
I'm heartbroken. Think of the pollution from 130 dead nogs. Who will clean up all those floaters ?
LMK if there's a Nigerian GoGibsMuh that I can contribute to.
:bugeye

Rastus Nigger
06-18-2021, 10:16 PM
:rockfish:traybat Thanks for posting this. I needed some good news today. :traybat:rockfish

haywood
06-18-2021, 10:38 PM

GOOD NEWS!! I wonder what the rockfish tally in the US is so far?!

Sandy
06-19-2021, 12:30 AM
GOOD NEWS!! I wonder what the rockfish tally in the US is so far?!

Never enough. :lol

It's always funny how niggers can rockfish in less than an inch of water, but they claim to have sailed across the Atlantic first.

:rockfish

haywood
06-19-2021, 12:42 AM
Never enough. :lol

It's always funny how niggers can rockfish in less than an inch of water, but they claim to have sailed across the Atlantic first.

:rockfish

Tru Dat!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
06-19-2021, 02:35 AM
If the scammer Nigerian gubmint is admitting to 143 dead niggers -- and, make no mistake, those 83 "missing" niggers sunk to the bottom of that river the second they hit the water -- then you know damn well the actual number of rockfish is several times more.

Every time there's a mass-goodification of African niggers anywhere in nigger Africa, their gubmints (and sometimes ours), sugarcoat that shit.

Rastus Nigger
06-19-2021, 03:04 AM
If the scammer Nigerian gubmint is admitting to 143 dead niggers -- and, make no mistake, those 83 "missing" niggers sunk to the bottom of that river the second they hit the water -- then you know damn well the actual number of rockfish is several times more.

Every time there's a mass-goodification of African niggers anywhere in nigger Africa, their gubmints (and sometimes ours), sugarcoat that shit.

Hopefully the crocodiles had a good meal.

Chimp Detester
06-19-2021, 08:20 AM
A great story to start the day with a smile on our human faces.

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-19-2021, 10:06 AM

I was hoping to find a picture of what would surely be a fine vessel the niggers were traveling in. I guess they should stick to piloting flying purramiyids n sheeit.

IseDaDiva
06-19-2021, 11:09 AM
I was hoping to find a picture of what would surely be a fine vessel the niggers were traveling in. I guess they should stick to piloting flying purramiyids n sheeit.

I think this is is pretty standard. I also bet they've never figured out why their boats capsize, sink, and/or break into pieces. Maybe boats are rayciss. :lol

MightyWhite
06-19-2021, 12:06 PM
Oh so sad. I can't imagine what any nearby fish must of gone through. Cruelty.

Coon Club Road
06-19-2021, 11:25 PM
I think this is is pretty standard. I also bet they've never figured out why their boats capsize, sink, and/or break into pieces. Maybe boats are rayciss. :lol

The intelligence of those spooks on that boat is mind boggling!

As they were boarding that POS boat, you would think they would have enough smarts to think enough is enough and not step on.

But I know, we're talking nigger IQ here... very little of it on the whole boat!

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-20-2021, 08:46 AM

Well look at that. Pure ingenuity. I didn’t know they stacked shit that high. I can smell that boat from here.