PDA

View Full Version : Nigger sexually assaults 10 year old girl.

Cat fur allergic
06-16-2021, 03:21 PM
I think chances are its a human. The area is most likely human.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyq91e2XvXo

Anastasia
06-16-2021, 05:18 PM
When a very young girl or a very old woman is raped, the vast majority of the time the perp is a nigger. Niggers love rape in general but seem to specialize in those types of rapes.

animal mother
06-16-2021, 05:32 PM
When a very young girl or a very old woman is raped, the vast majority of the time the perp is a nigger. Niggers love rape in general but seem to specialize in those types of rapes.

Exactly, they attack the most vulnerable victims.

Anastasia
06-16-2021, 05:49 PM
Exactly, they attack the most vulnerable victims.

And they fear women who are legally armed and able to defend themselves from nigger rapists.

haywood
06-16-2021, 10:30 PM
And they fear women who are legally armed and able to defend themselves from nigger rapists.

Tru Dat!!

Rastus Nigger
06-16-2021, 10:35 PM
Windchime time.

Sandy
06-16-2021, 10:52 PM

The vast majority of the victims are white, and preferably blonde, because they're niggers' preferred victims.

This victim, murdered across the street from where I once worked, wasn't muh dikked as far as we know. But her murder shows the nigger mentality.

The man, Phillip Grant, 43, appeared at a court hearing Tuesday in shackles and a bulletproof vest. In a 45-minute videotape played during the hearing, Grant told police, "All I knew was she had blond hair and blue eyes and she had to die."

Grant, who is black, claimed Connie Russo-Carriero (search) "was not an innocent victim — because she was white."

https://www.foxnews.com/story/murder-suspect-white-woman-had-to-die

Jim Crow
06-17-2021, 08:08 AM
Niggers are vile savage beasts that prey on the young,old and weak.That rape age needs to be put in a starving Bengal tiger’s cage.

Coon Club Road
06-17-2021, 09:14 AM
Publicly tortured... beat with canes, poked with sharp sticks. It's muh dikk cut off one half inch at a time with a dull tree pruning saw dipped in salt.