PDA

View Full Version : Hot lead sandwich for nigger who attempts to culturally enrich motorist with vibrant carjacking

Whitey Ford
06-16-2021, 11:10 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdB5ssGlAk0

Sandy
06-16-2021, 02:29 PM
I can't tell exactly what happened, but the guy should have started shooting sooner.

Ray Cizzums
06-16-2021, 02:58 PM
I can't tell exactly what happened, but the guy should have started shooting sooner.
General rule of thumb is don't draw on a drawn gun. He was waiting for, or trying to create, a distraction.
He kept getting back in the car, maybe to get his gun out of the console. He should have been ready for the
jig to come back for his car, and shot him a couple more times.
:bugeye

Sandy
06-16-2021, 04:56 PM
General rule of thumb is don't draw on a drawn gun. He was waiting for, or trying to create, a distraction.
He kept getting back in the car, maybe to get his gun out of the console. He should have been ready for the
jig to come back for his car, and shot him a couple more times.

That is true, but I was thinking more that once he saw a strange car stop, he should have been ready.

Anastasia
06-16-2021, 05:52 PM
That diversity activist got caught black-handed.

Ray Cizzums
06-16-2021, 08:42 PM
That is true, but I was thinking more that once he saw a strange car stop, he should have been ready.
Always a good idea to fill your hand when approached. Especially if you see wool hair, smash nose and blubber lips ...

Rastus Nigger
06-16-2021, 10:51 PM
Never carry anything with less stopping power than a .45 or .357 Magnum. Niggers are born killers, be prepared.

Sandy
06-16-2021, 11:03 PM
Always a good idea to fill your hand when approached. Especially if you see wool hair, smash nose and blubber lips ...

There's how only the Duke could have said it, and I found an Alex Jones version I hadn't heard of before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs1U7U9sgXA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVnMui-ofUs

Ray Cizzums
06-17-2021, 11:23 AM
There's how only the Duke could have said it, and I found an Alex Jones version I hadn't heard of before.

I did a pocketknife version of that scene in midtown Manhattan years ago.
Three chickenshit negroes lost their nerve, and ran away.
I aimed to carve them up like a Thanksgiving turkey ....

Tar Remover
06-20-2021, 10:46 PM
That diversity activist got caught black-handed.:rofl YES!

Jim Crow
06-21-2021, 07:57 AM
Looks like he had his piece hidden in the car.The only way to have a gun is concealed on your person.And you should practice in front of the mirror how to whip it out within one second. I can get my G 36 out of my holster and pull the trigger in less than a second.

Ray Cizzums
06-21-2021, 11:29 AM
Looks like he had his piece hidden in the car.The only way to have a gun is concealed on your person.And you should practice in front of the mirror how to whip it out within one second. I can get my G 36 out of my holster and pull the trigger in less than a second.

The link I watched on Vidmax said the driver was hit 7 times, and drove himself to the ER.
If you watch full screen, you can see the perp firing multiple shots.