PDA

View Full Version : Sowzilla Runs Over a Traffic Cop, Catches Bullet. Unfortunately She's Fine!

Groid_Rage
06-15-2021, 01:20 AM
NORTH MIAMI BEACH, FLA. (WSVN) - A woman accused of causing danger on duty for a North Miami Beach Police is behind bars.

Police said Cynthia Muisyo ran over an officer who was trying to stop her along Northeast 172nd Street and Biscayne Boulevard, Friday.

Investigators said the crash caused another officer to fire a shothttps://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-dade/woman-arrested-after-running-over-north-miami-beach-police-officer/
:hurl
At least they booked the ratchet on 2nd Degree attempted murder

haywood
06-15-2021, 08:08 AM
https://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-dade/woman-arrested-after-running-over-north-miami-beach-police-officer/
:hurl
At least they booked the ratchet on 2nd Degree attempted murder

And now the tax payers have to support this WORTHLESS sow ape!!

Coon Club Road
06-15-2021, 11:25 AM
"Another officer" needs more range time or a bigger pistol!)

Groid_Rage
06-15-2021, 11:52 AM
And libturds wonder why the police are so mean to this failed ape species.

Chimp Detester
06-15-2021, 12:31 PM

15659 15661

Cynthia Muisyo, you ugly worthless stinking sub-cockroach mega-turd rodent: I wish you a very long and extremely pain-filled stay @ NU.

And can we be sure that shepottomus is in fact a sherilla sow and not just a long-furred buck?

And we can only hope the injured officer was a koon.

IseDaDiva
06-15-2021, 01:05 PM
Cynthia Muisyo

And an Africoon to top it off. The sow must be one of those peaceful migrants.

Ray Cizzums
06-15-2021, 02:10 PM
Cynthia Muisyo, you ugly worthless stinking sub-cockroach mega-turd rodent: I wish you a very long and extremely pain-filled stay @ NU.

And can we be sure that shepottomus is in fact a sherilla sow and not just a long-furred buck?

That nasty brillo bush on her head needs to be trimmed short. I'd say at the neck line should do the trick.
To dispose of the stank brush pile, insert in a tire filled with gasoline, and light.
:bugeye

Sandy
06-15-2021, 10:48 PM
To dispose of the stank brush pile, insert in a tire filled with gasoline, and light.

Just tell any South African-born niggers around there that they'll get a bucket of KFC each for doing a nigger necklace.

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-16-2021, 04:48 AM
Just tell any South African-born niggers around there that they'll get a bucket of KFC each for doing a nigger necklace.
I have never understood the flaming tire around the neck. I wonder how they did it before humans invented tires. Just cooked em over an open fire I guess.

Ray Cizzums
06-16-2021, 11:29 AM
I have never understood the flaming tire around the neck. I wonder how they did it before humans invented tires. Just cooked em over an open fire I guess.
Before Whitey built farms in Africa, the bush niggers ate each other. The Bugs Bunny cannibal pot is not
historically accurate - niggers would have to have fabricated metal cookware for that.
You're probably right about the open fire.
:bugeye