PDA

View Full Version : another violent nigger wanted for robbery in NYC subway.

Cat fur allergic
06-14-2021, 10:30 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCswzpSGxW0

Ray Cizzums
06-14-2021, 01:33 PM
It's hot out, but niggers need to cover up their identity, and the gun in their saggy pants.
You see that hood up, plus mask, and black skin - get ready to hurt a motherfucker.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
06-14-2021, 09:13 PM
Not surprising. Now that niggers and asslifters are on the "Untouchable" list we're just seeing their true natures emerge, unfettered by their former, forced veneer of humanity.

tweakstick
06-14-2021, 09:23 PM
The victim was taken to Jamaica Hospital...

Talk about adding insult to injury.

Rastus Nigger
06-14-2021, 10:49 PM
The term "violent nigger" is redundant. "Average nigger" would seem to be more correct.

Celticgirl
06-15-2021, 04:22 PM
NYC sounds awful now. It used to be alot of white working class people. I see those days are long gone. It's a shame. It's prime real estate. I'm surprised some developer doesn't kick them out and reclaim the land.

haywood
06-16-2021, 12:22 AM
Not surprising. Now that niggers and asslifters are on the "Untouchable" list we're just seeing their true natures emerge, unfettered by their former, forced veneer of humanity.

What do you expect in new yawk city with that $0yb0y c@ck$ucker dumblasio running things?! That oil driller is the WORST FUCKING mayor nyc EVER HAD!!

IseDaDiva
06-16-2021, 11:04 AM
What do you expect in new yawk city with that $0yb0y c@ck$ucker dumblasio running things?! That oil driller is the WORST FUCKING mayor nyc EVER HAD!!

He butted in to one of my court shows yesterday. I have no idea what he had to say, since I turned him off. I must say that when I saw him all I could think of were those disgusting, awful pics of him posted here. A true creep!