PDA

View Full Version : mud shark missing, nigger boyfriend arrested.

Cat fur allergic
06-11-2021, 11:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB4-ZqfRpOg

Sandy
06-12-2021, 12:08 AM
You beat me to the post! When I saw the headline, I figured it was a niggeress. Well, that pretty blonde wasn't so pretty after she started burning coal, never mind when she was killed.

"Apparently a lot of people were very scared of this guy," Perez said. "I don't know if they were scared of him because they heard the girlfriend was missing."

Ware, a Spring resident who played for the Washington Football Team in 2003 and the San Francisco 49ers in 2004, was arrested in April and May on drug charges. He failed to appear for supervision in either month, the Houston Chronicle reported.

His girlfriend, Taylor Pomaski, 29, was reported missing by family members in May, weeks after she was seen at her own April 25 house party in Spring. The Harris County Sheriff's Office has said she went missing "under very suspicious circumstances and may be the victim of foul play."

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/former-nfl-player-fugitive-kevin-ware

Now what could possibly go wrong when a buck looks like this?

Celticgirl
06-12-2021, 04:44 AM
You beat me to the post! When I saw the headline, I figured it was a niggeress. Well, that pretty blonde wasn't so pretty after she started burning coal, never mind when she was killed.

Jesus that is one fugly mean looking nig. She is pretty too. Not the usual 300 lb mudshark. They are really brainwashing these white women. I mean look at them. They really look like they belong together as a couple.

IseDaDiva
06-12-2021, 11:13 AM

Gee, who would think a kindly-looking coloured fellow like that would so cruelly delete his shark?

Look at that bimbo - an empty-headed, bleached-blonde, dull-eyed, selfie-taking, social media-addicted, nigger loving whore - a fine representation of "The Dumbest Generation."

The comments are very good. More nigger hatred. I always perk up when I see another slab filled in the Mudshark Mortuary because it's guaranteed to provide a laugh.

Ray Cizzums
06-12-2021, 11:49 AM
The coal, the toll,
and a cell with a stainless steel toilet bowl...
:bugeye

CoonsЯus
06-13-2021, 08:33 AM
as soon as I soon the goon's face I knew there would be a mud fucker involved. Mix with blacks and pay the tax.

Fuck her. My only empathy would be associated with her potentially nigger hating father.

Coon Club Road
06-18-2021, 12:03 PM
as soon as I soon the goon's face I knew there would be a mud fucker involved. Mix with blacks and pay the tax.

Fuck her. My only empathy would be associated with her potentially nigger hating father.

I'd be in prison if my daughter(s) brought home a coon... gnomesayin'?

Ignatow
06-18-2021, 04:00 PM

Thank God I don't have daughters, or any children for that matter. I'd do the same. I know good parents do ALL they can to guide their kids to stay away from niggers, but the influence they get from peers and school. There's no 100% guarantee.

Beastiality dishonors your species, your genes, your ancestry. It's a fate worse than death for the parents of the miscegenating whores.

Coon Club Road
06-18-2021, 04:34 PM
Thank God I don't have daughters, or any children for that matter. I'd do the same. I know good parents do ALL they can to guide their kids to stay away from niggers, but the influence they get from peers and school. There's no 100% guarantee.

Beastiality dishonors your species, your genes, your ancestry. It's a fate worse than death for the parents of the miscegenating whores.

Even though both my girls were in a lilly white elementary school, of course there were a couple of spooks.

I don't exactly remember what grade... but when they would mention something like "Jamoke is always in trouble during class", I'd take the opportunity to segue the conversation to explaining and making sure they fully understood black boys are for black girls, no exceptions period.

As they got older, they could see my reasoning clearer and at that point, informed them any friends of theirs would not be welcome out here on Coon Club Road if they had anything to do with niggers.

Both of them, as well as their friends to this day detest chimps and avoid the groid.

Jim Crow
06-18-2021, 05:59 PM

Take another look. A good one. That blonde is not that pretty. She’s got that Lindsey Vonn look.I can tell it’s a mud shark from a mile away.

Ray Cizzums
06-18-2021, 06:21 PM
Take another look. A good one. That blonde is not that pretty. She’s got that Lindsey Vonn look.I can tell it’s a mud shark from a mile away.

The eyes-only shot is a classic facebook voodoo maneuver, to hide a world of hurt.
Female FM disc jockeys, with a great voice, but a face only for radio, used to peek out from behind trees, walls,
etc., to hide as much of the train wreck as possible when photographed. They'd be kept out of sight otherwise.

Jim Crow
06-18-2021, 06:24 PM
The eyes-only shot is a classic facebook voodoo maneuver, to hide a world of hurt.
Female FM disc jockeys, with a great voice, but a face only for radio, used to peek out from behind trees, walls,
etc., to hide as much of the train wreck as possible when photographed. They'd be kept out of sight otherwise.
The nigger was an ex national Felon leaguer. So, it had money. Mud shark Golddigger dug her own grave!

Sandy
06-19-2021, 12:28 AM

How does it go? A friend will help you move, a good friend will help you hide a body, and a best friend will help you get rid of witnesses. ;)

Not that I ever lived through those days, but I long for the times when a nigger could wind up like Emmett Till, and no humans went to jail. Maybe a small fine for littering.

IseDaDiva
06-19-2021, 12:46 PM

She was pretty once, but I guess lying down with niggers always gives them "that look".