PDA

View Full Version : Another silverback goes on rampage to kill his hoes. Is partially successful

IseDaDiva
06-11-2021, 12:16 PM
One of them may or may not have been a mudshark.

FORT LAUDERDALE, FLA. (WSVN) - A Fort Lauderdale man fatally shot his ex-wife and her friend before he went to a Lauderdale Lakes home and injured another ex, police said.

According to investigators, 53-year-old Jeffrey Henley came to a home along the 900 block of Northwest 11th Place in Fort Lauderdale, at around 12:30 a.m., Saturday.
Gail Crawford said her daughter, India Crawford, and a friend had pulled into her home, only to have the suspect open fire on their car.
“‘Pow, pow, pow’ in the back, ‘pow, pow, pow’ in the front, and I said, ‘Jeff, you done killed my daughter!'” she said.

The sow says "You done kilt my daughter" probably with less anger than she might say, "You done et the last chiggun wang."

Those rascally niggers - always up to hijinks. :lol

https://wsvn.com/news/local/broward/police-fort-lauderdale-man-kills-ex-wife-and-friend-before-injuring-another-ex/

Sandy
06-11-2021, 12:33 PM
Maybe for this one, the buck found out that it's really a buck too! Not that it minded the muh dikk, but it didn't want word spreading around. Niggerbucks love DL action but don't like to admit it.

Ray Cizzums
06-11-2021, 03:20 PM
Maybe for this one, the buck found out that it's really a buck too! Not that it minded the muh dikk, but it didn't want word spreading around. Niggerbucks love DL action but don't like to admit it.

That thing's head is impenetrable, except by a muk dikk in the mouth.
Bullets ? Forget it - they would ricochet off that coconut from two feet away.
:bugeye