PDA

View Full Version : Temps are in the 90s, and a sow said "Ahz be freezin!"

Sandy
07-03-2017, 01:15 AM
Mrs. S and I were waiting to get rung up, and after the crusty old sow in front of us was finally finished, that's what it said to the buck in front of her. It was above 90 today.

Of course the sow was in a motorized shopping cart. I've seen so many niggers using them lately, even ones obviously able to walk. There was a buck running around with two niglets hanging onto the basket, like they were at an amusement park.

Koolaid Hair
07-03-2017, 07:51 AM
Niggers love those carts.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Buck Simian
07-06-2017, 11:30 PM
I have noticed many niggers over the years wearing long sleeve sweaters in the middle of summer. In the building where I work for instance, and it gets rather hot in some of the areas. I don't know if it is they are use to the heat of Africa or what.
Oh and the motorized car thing, I have seen teenage healthy looking bucks riding on those things in stores. "Muh hind paws beeza hurtin and sheetz!"

Koolaid Hair
07-06-2017, 11:32 PM
I have noticed many niggers over the years wearing long sleeve sweaters in the middle of summer. In the building where I work for instance, and it gets rather hot in some of the areas. I don't know if it is they are use to the heat of Africa or what.
Oh and the motorized car thing, I have seen teenage healthy looking bucks riding on those things in stores. "Muh hind paws beeza hurtin and sheetz!"
Niggers love those damn electric carts for some reason.

Rape Ape
07-06-2017, 11:41 PM
Niggers are used to the steaming hot jungles of Africa, so out of the kindness of our hearts we should round them all up and send them all back there. :lol

Sandy
07-07-2017, 12:44 AM
Niggers love those damn electric carts for some reason.

It's a free amusement park ride, and it denies use to disabled YTs.

Koolaid Hair
07-07-2017, 12:46 AM
It's a free amusement park ride, and it denies use to disabled YTs.
Denied use to white people is probably the main objective. I always see what appears to be able bodied nigger on them.

Cat fur allergic
07-09-2017, 12:53 PM
I see able body young niggers all fit, riding those disable carts only to ditch it near the end of the ride and walking when checking out.

Call Me Bwana
07-19-2017, 12:57 PM
Niggers are used to the steaming hot jungles of Africa, so out of the kindness of our hearts we should round them all up and send them all back there. :lol

My biggest dream!!!