PDA

View Full Version : Maxim's "sexist" alive is a particularly fugly buck-sow

Sandy
06-10-2021, 10:25 AM
“Somebody pinch me!!!!” Taylor wrote on Instagram. “Maxim Hot 100 to be named the ‘Sexiest Woman alive’ by literally living in the skin I’m in.”

Singer and actress Teyana Taylor was dubbed the “Sexiest Woman Alive” by Maxim this weekend, the first Black woman to be so named.

“A graceful choreographer-dancer, actor-director and top ten recording star,” the magazine’s Jordan Riefe declared of her, “she has brains, talent and, well, the photos show the rest.”

Taylor, 30, shared the announcement on Instagram, where she wrote, “Somebody pinch me!!!! Maxim Hot 100 to be named the ‘Sexiest Woman alive’ by literally living in the skin I’m in. WOW.”

“Stepping back in front of the lens has been a journey of self-reflection and self-confidence,” she posted. “Living up to name and title of this shoot wholeheartedly made me nervous.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/teyana-taylor-becomes-1st-black-151139104.html

What kind of demographic is Maxim trying to appeal to? Are there really so many white cucks that want to see this? Niggers don't spend money on any magazines, and they want p0rn anyway, preferably white women. For that they use their Obamaphones, then public libraries when the data plan runs out.

I guess promotion of niggers is when you know a publication is going downhill, like when Playboy started showing niggeresses and even made one Nigmate of the Year (meaning Hefner drilled oil). When a co-worker showed us his SI swimsuit issue with that fugly tranny buck Tyra Banks on the cover, I was the kid who stood alone saying it was disgusting.

Coon Club Road
06-10-2021, 10:47 AM
:vomit