PDA

View Full Version : Apelanta crime sprees

Resident_of_Apelanta
06-08-2021, 03:02 PM
What is going on with these negroidian australopithacus known as apes in Apelanta? Some nigger evading police in a white porsche (probably stolen) going at 105 mph slams into a strip mall causing the car to go up in flames and the strip mall to have its businesses destroyed. Then, another nigger was going around shooting white people in a rich million dollar neighborhood known as Buckhead. However, the residents of Buckhead are all limousine libtards and so they deserve this spike in crime. They voted for this shit and now they get what they deserve.
This same nigger then went to another area of town and ran over a 20 year old human taking out the trash at a random apartment complex. Another nigger stabbed a woman who was walking with her daughter at a park in the nice gentrified niggerhood of Brookhaven because she was white.
No one wants to acknowledge that these are all hate crimes.
I want to fucking leave Apelanta. I am a white female and I feel unsafe although I live "outside the nigger perimeter" (OTP if your familiar).
I hate niggers. I hate them even more now that they constantly chimp out.

Unregistered
06-08-2021, 10:42 PM
There was a gang shootout with the SWAT team in Sandy Springs (a nice neighborhood). It appears the Ape cancer has metastasized. Some nig goodified itself and was later determined to be the founder of the Triple C gang from Baltinog.

Unregistered
06-09-2021, 01:50 AM
What is going on with these negroidian australopithacus known as apes in Apelanta? Some nigger evading police in a white porsche (probably stolen) going at 105 mph slams into a strip mall causing the car to go up in flames and the strip mall to have its businesses destroyed. Then, another nigger was going around shooting white people in a rich million dollar neighborhood known as Buckhead. However, the residents of Buckhead are all limousine libtards and so they deserve this spike in crime. They voted for this shit and now they get what they deserve.
This same nigger then went to another area of town and ran over a 20 year old human taking out the trash at a random apartment complex. Another nigger stabbed a woman who was walking with her daughter at a park in the nice gentrified niggerhood of Brookhaven because she was white.
I want to fucking leave Apelanta. I am a white female and I feel unsafe although I live "outside the nigger perimeter" (OTP if your familiar).

I feel you I work in apelanta and fear for my life on a daily basis. It’s always been bad but the last year has been hell.

Unregistered
06-09-2021, 11:26 AM
I feel you I work in apelanta and fear for my life on a daily basis. It’s always been bad but the last year has been hell.

I live "OTP" and I am scared that this niggery that's happening "ITP" (and in Buckhead?!?!?) will reach us out here.

I want to move but I have no idea where to. I have a good job here and a good life so far. It seems every major metro area is nigger-infested and crime ridden.

Sandy
06-09-2021, 01:13 PM
The company a friend works for relocated several years ago from NY to Atlanta. My friend followed the job. He sold his house, and after paying off the mortgage, he had cash to buy a big beautiful house outright.

He's lucky his house is somewhere outside Atlanta in a very low-crime area, but he still has to drive into Atlanta for the job. And how long before niggers reach his neighborhood?

NigYork_to_Apelanta
06-09-2021, 03:40 PM
The company a friend works for relocated several years ago from NY to Atlanta. My friend followed the job. He sold his house, and after paying off the mortgage, he had cash to buy a big beautiful house outright.

He's lucky his house is somewhere outside Atlanta in a very low-crime area, but he still has to drive into Atlanta for the job. And how long before niggers reach his neighborhood?

Yep. Inside the perimeter (ITP) is all gentrified neighborhoods mixed with Apes. Most of the crime happens here. You really want to be north of the perimeter if you move here. The perimeter is I-285. Go as far north as you can to live among more Whites, Asians, and some Hispanics (the latter being the good ones who hate Apes). More importantly, you'll live in areas far away from white libtards.

The pregnant woman that was stabbed lived in Brookhaven, which is a gentrified neighborhood full of BLM signs on whites' lawns. Those limousine liberals in rich areas like Chastain Park, Buckhead and gentrified areas like Inman Park and Brookhaven deserve what's coming. They voted this in. Now they can deal with the result.

I'm happy north of the perimeter but my local gun store is sold out of just about everything every other week. Joggers stay ITP in your black only safe spaces.

Btw I'm not even originally from the south. I'm one of them Yankees but I'll be damned if I vote liberal.

Unregistered
06-10-2021, 09:10 PM

I not only hate niggers but I hate white nigger lovers and mud sharks. I am proud to have a Confederate Flag on my wall and I will be watching Blazing Saddles on this new nigger holiday June 30th. I also hate that disgusting filth that invades our country from south of the border of which lots of them are nasty apes. Fuck all of those libtard nigger lovers.

h8whitelibtards
07-05-2021, 10:19 PM
I.Feel.your.pain! It's gotten bad here. But I think that every major metro area is bad. Every friggin day it's something with the water niglets, niggers deleting each other, niggers in charge declaring raycisms as a public health crisis, sticking everything to the whites... Geez, I never expected Atlanta to be like this when I moved here. Even the exburbs are turning democrat. Some far flung county out there called Cherokee County had 49% of its residents vote for Biden. I even heard that the LGBTQSLKESNEJ liberals are moving to the remote areas of Georgia near the TN mountains. Dis aint supposed to be happenin in da souff! I'm gonna focus on finding a place that is less than 55% niggers. I wasn't really thinking of demographics when I moved here years ago. I figured a suburb is a suburb. My how times have changed.

DaTroof
07-07-2021, 01:31 AM
I live in Commiefornia. I remember 38 years ago telling a co-worker how I wanted to move to the south. He told me "you would hate it there. You think there are alot of niggers here in Commiefornia, there are far more of them in the south".

h8whitelibtards
07-07-2021, 11:48 AM
The negress mayor who is on her way out had the gall to blame the spike in crime on "Republicans opening up the state too soon". https://nypost.com/2021/06/19/keisha-lance-bottoms-blames-crime-increase-on-gop-reopening-plan-access-to-guns/ I hope that fucking sheboon disappears when she leaves office. I hope that the rumors are true - she was forced to resign because of blackmail. I hope its career is over.

h8whitelibtards
07-07-2021, 11:56 AM
https://nypost.com/2021/06/15/video-shows-atlanta-cops-do-nothing-in-shooting-causing-outrage/ Mayor Sheboon issued an order not to chase cars around Atlanta because she 'doesn’t want police getting in accidents.' The people of Buckhead want to secede from the city of Atlanta. BUT.... to be honest, 60% of the Buckhead residents voted blue. That's up from 53% in 2016 who voted for Hillary. https://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta-news/buckhead-turned-bluer-as-rising-registrations-brought-more-intown-voters-to-the-polls/UPWIZWT3H5BRPF5SJPOMI4IERA/ Libtards with money coming in from Nig York and Chimpcongo bring their voting habits with them. They literally voted for all of this and now want to secede? hahaha. What a joke. These libtard newcomers also have been running long time residents out of the city. I took a drive around Buckhead and saw many BLM signs and "In this house we believe Love is Love, Science is Real, Nigger lives matter", etc.