PDA

View Full Version : Tennessee Ratchet Shoots Up Carload Of Kids

Ray Cizzums
06-07-2021, 09:20 PM
A sheboon named "Shanyka Fouche", who must be all French an sheet, was obviously unhappy
about being born black, bald and stupid, so she shot up a car full of kids for no reason. She took
riding shotgun seriously, while some other she-nigger did the driving. She probably saw how silly
her wig looked, and was mad at humans with actual hair.
:bugeye

https://nypost.com/2021/06/07/tennessee-woman-charged-after-allegedly-shooting-into-car-with-kids-inside/

haywood
06-07-2021, 10:45 PM
A sheboon named "Shanyka Fouche", who must be all French an sheet, was obviously unhappy
about being born black, bald and stupid, so she shot up a car full of kids for no reason. She took
riding shotgun seriously, while some other she-nigger did the driving. She probably saw how silly
her wig looked, and was mad at humans with actual hair.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/07/tennessee-woman-charged-after-allegedly-shooting-into-car-with-kids-inside/

Probably an "Hayshee Coon!!"

Chimp Detester
06-07-2021, 11:44 PM
Hey: If it was just a hooptie-load of niggers getting shot up and no humans, then just replenish the despicable sub-cockroach mega-turd she-boon sow's amo supply, give it a bucket of the colonel's finest, and release it back into the niggerhood to koon-tinue its labor of culling the manure pile, gnomesayin? It would save us human tax-payers millions!

Sandy
06-07-2021, 11:55 PM
It is unclear what sparked the road-rage incident.

Is there an explanation needed, other than TNB?

Ray Cizzums
06-08-2021, 10:47 AM
Hey: If it was just a hooptie-load of niggers getting shot up and no humans, then just replenish the despicable sub-cockroach mega-turd she-boon sow's amo supply, give it a bucket of the colonel's finest, and release it back into the niggerhood to koon-tinue its labor of culling the manure pile, gnomesayin? It would save us human tax-payers millions!
I think it was a carload of humans on the highway- 4 kids in the back, father driving, mother in the passenger seat.
Shanyka hit the vehicle several times, but only connected with one round, to the father's leg. Her daddy is back in
Haiti, buried under 20 feet of garbage.

IseDaDiva
06-08-2021, 11:11 AM
Is there an explanation needed, other than TNB?

Maybe someone in the car looked looked at her in a way dat was rayciss or disrespeckful. We should all be respectful of a single-digit IQ breeder sow in a janky-ass wig.

Ray Cizzums
06-08-2021, 11:30 AM
Maybe someone in the car looked looked at her in a way dat was rayciss or disrespeckful. We should all be respectful of a single-digit IQ breeder sow in a janky-ass wig.
With all this BLM shit going on, and no NYPD cops in sight, nigger misbehavior on the road has been at an all time
high. I've never shied away from confronting monkeyshines on the highway, and I regularly cut loose with the
N-bomb, when called for. My new favorite is flattening my nose with the tip of my index finger - it drives them wild !
If I see their window opening, I get my .45 in hand, keep it out of sight, and lower my window. I had one spook in a
'scalade think about it, but he could sense that batwings were coming, and hit the brakes.

Coon Club Road
06-08-2021, 01:52 PM
With all this BLM shit going on, and no NYPD cops in sight, nigger misbehavior on the road has been at an all time
high. I've never shied away from confronting monkeyshines on the highway, and I regularly cut loose with the
N-bomb, when called for. My new favorite is flattening my nose with the tip of my index finger - it drives them wild !
If I see their window opening, I get my .45 in hand, keep it out of sight, and lower my window. I had one spook in a
'scalade think about it, but he could sense that batwings were coming, and hit the brakes.

Niggers indeed have a sense for cold blue steel for some reason.

Ray Cizzums
06-08-2021, 02:10 PM
Niggers indeed have a sense for cold blue steel for some reason.

Dishing out a set of batwings is would be a last resort, but a man's got to defend himself if need be.
Today's niggers are fond of 9mm's with 30 round mags, which makes up for their shit marksmanship
to some degree. I wouldn't want to provoke an incident where bystanders were hit, that's for sure...

IseDaDiva
06-09-2021, 10:28 AM

Not just on the road. Niggers now have no qualms or fears about releasing their innate savagery with rapes, attacks, and murders being committed on public streets in broad daylight!

Not many of the Privileged YT would have the nerve to do that for fear of the consequences.

GDRHammer
06-10-2021, 09:44 AM
https://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article251953633.html

Another case of niggers not belonging in the civilized WHITE world. Shooting at a vehicle in an interstate because they are not going fast enough for your retarded nigger ass. They have kids in the car. YOU had your nigger shitlets in your car. Typical. Enjoy NU, you fucking baboon tnuc... FUCK YOU NIGGER!

Sandy
06-10-2021, 11:10 AM
I just realized I was reading "Shanyka" all wrong. It's a variation of the classic nigger name Shaniqua. What was the problem, did the mammy forget to put a W on the birff certificate?

Niggers will niggerize further their own nigger names.