PDA

View Full Version : The Bat Fairy comes for the Mod Squad Congoid

Whitey Ford
06-07-2021, 12:29 AM
Clarence Williams III of The Mod Squad and Purple Rain dies at 81 after a battle with colon cancer

https://i.imgur.com/mkgFIK1.jpg
Mibbee use dat dead niggra as fert'lizer in yooz vetchtable gardin, Chimpelle?

Clarence Williams III, who played the cool undercover cop Linc Hayes on the counterculture series The Mod Squad and Prince's father in Purple Rain, has died.

He was 81.

Williams died Friday at his home in Los Angeles after a battle with colon cancer, his manager Allan Mindel said Sunday.

A native of New York, Williams career spanned over five decades in theater, television and film.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9658297/Clarence-Williams-III-The-Mod-Squads-Linc-dies-81.html

Rastus Nigger
06-07-2021, 12:35 AM
Good riddance to the bootlipped shitskinned knuckle dragger. Should have happened decades ago. :traybat

haywood
06-07-2021, 08:06 AM
Good riddance to the bootlipped shitskinned knuckle dragger. Should have happened decades ago. :traybat

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

IseDaDiva
06-07-2021, 11:21 AM

Ray Cizzums
06-07-2021, 12:11 PM
I'm old enough to have seen the Mod Squad when it was a prime time show. Even then, we knew it was a PC pile of shit. That was back in the early days of the "Cibbil rights" movement, and when the MSM first started licking black balls. We used to call Clarence Williams III the Missing Link. When we took a good shit, we'd give the black power salute, and say "Solid". We hated the "Black Pampers", and nigger hostility against the white devils was at levels similar to today. Julie Lipton was one of the first white actresses to be fouled by the negro.
:bugeye

Sandy
06-07-2021, 01:35 PM
I guess I'm young enough I don't even know what "The Mod Squad" is. I keep confusing it with "The Monster Squad" cult horror movie. But if that nigger was part of "The Color Nigger," then I'm especially glad it's dayed.

Oh, and here's the original of that First Tranny picture.

Rastus Nigger
06-09-2021, 09:01 PM
I have the first pilot episode as a digital file. 100% pure 1960's communist nigger-loving propaganda. Every hippie should have been shipped as freight to Vietnam.

Jim Crow
06-09-2021, 10:33 PM
I never watched the Mod Squad. But I do know that a good nigger is a dead nigger!