PDA

View Full Version : Nigger tries to rape woman in broad daylight in Manhattan street

CoonsЯus
06-06-2021, 10:57 PM
https://nypost.com/2021/06/06/man-tries-to-rape-woman-on-midtown-sidewalk/

The niggers have got to the point of no return. They know it's now or never to fully pay back whitey for all those years and years of free money, houses and jobs humans can't get. This nigger attempted to grab a woman by the throat and rape her in public, a true nigger equality crime ! After all, all those niggers were raped on the slave ships and an eye for an eye right? Kill whitey niggers !!

Sandy
06-06-2021, 11:10 PM
The 27-year-old victim was walking on East 33rd Street near Madison Avenue when the man approached from behind and attacked her at about 7 a.m., according to police.

In that part of town, in broad daylight?

:furk

I know the city is niggerfuxxated beyond belief, but this is just it. I say we evacuate all non-niggerloving humans, then carpet bomb the whole place, also places like Paterson and Newark and Camden while we're at it. It's the only way to be sure.

haywood
06-07-2021, 08:08 AM

I know the city is niggerfuxxated beyond belief, but this is just it. I say we evacuate all non-niggerloving humans, then carpet bomb the whole place, also places like Paterson and Newark and Camden while we're at it. It's the only way to be sure.

Those 3 cities are the "bootlips" "armpits" and "@$$h0le" of new joisey respectively!!

IseDaDiva
06-07-2021, 11:19 AM
Again? I posted not long ago about a nigger - maybe two - who were trying to rape women in publc and in daylight.

The niggers have got to the point of no return.

They have no fear when acting on their natures anymore. They know they'll basically get away with it.

Sandy
06-07-2021, 12:18 PM
They have no fear when acting on their natures anymore. They know they'll basically get away with it.

The "justice system" being what it is in NYC, niggers are basically told, "Here's a slap on the paw, now don't get caught next time."

Being caught with an illegal gun is an automatic 3 years, but we're getting to where a few humans will risk that to go all Bernie Goetz on nigger attackers. And that still might not be enough. Niggers as you said have no fear. They'll commit TNB no matter what.

Ray Cizzums
06-07-2021, 01:06 PM

The Kung Flu shutdown cost NYC 75K construction jobs. That's 75K men, most of whom would step up to help out
a lady in distress, and beat the living hell out of a rapist. Niggers always look around for anyone who might be a
problem, and there no longer are any in sight.
:bugeye