PDA

View Full Version : Eenie-Meenie-Miney Mo.....

Full clip
06-06-2021, 05:21 AM
I just can't make up my mind for although I like the names Sambo, Junglebunny, Moon Cricket, Balcony squirrel, Porch monkey, Jigaboo, Boon Coon, Stove top, Monkeyshine, Shitskin, Pavement ape, Jungle jockey, Knuckle dragger and Spook it's hard to beat good ole NIGGER!

CoonsЯus
06-06-2021, 10:13 AM
Maybe we could incorporate this into a remix with 99 Names for coons !!

Coon Club Road
06-08-2021, 01:44 PM
I like to rotate around so I don't tire of just one.

Spook is my favorite today!

nigfreewisconsin
06-08-2021, 02:02 PM
My grandfather was partial to calling them jigaboos. Me, however, I prefer the simple classic 'nigger'.

Ray Cizzums
06-08-2021, 02:28 PM
Here in NY, we mix it up - 'Boons, Coons, Spoons, Spooks and Shines spring to mind, with the N-bomb always
at the ready.
:bugeye

CoonsЯus
06-08-2021, 04:56 PM
Here in NY, we mix it up - 'Boons, Coons, Spoons, Spooks and Shines spring to mind, with the N-bomb always
at the ready.

I had a cop buddy who openly referred to Co-Op City as Ape Towers :lol

IseDaDiva
06-08-2021, 05:54 PM
My grandfather was partial to calling them jigaboos. Me, however, I prefer the simple classic 'nigger'.

My grandfather merely said "Niggers". My friend's father was fond of "Spear chuckers" and "jungle bunnies".

Ray Cizzums
06-08-2021, 06:20 PM
I had a cop buddy who openly referred to Co-Op City as Ape Towers :lol

The cops in Baldwin, NY, refer to the high school and junior high letting out at the end of the day as "The Mudslide".

Blue Gum
06-08-2021, 08:13 PM
I think nigger is the best, tried and true, everyone knows what a nigger is....

I like eggplant in a more public venue....lol

Sandy
06-08-2021, 10:44 PM
I think nigger is the best, tried and true, everyone knows what a nigger is....

I like eggplant in a more public venue....lol

Mulignan, or moolie for short!

Sandman Sr. called them "nigras" for a while, a term he picked up from Texas friends. I grew up calling them "blackies" in the privacy of home.

Coon Club Road
06-10-2021, 08:49 AM
My barber calls them "Mondays"... because everyone hates Mondays!

Another common code name for niggers around here is referring to them as "Canadians". (No disrespect to brother and sister Chimpers to the north)

If you're talking about Canadians, your talking about niggers right under their noses and they don't know it.

DaTroof
06-10-2021, 06:44 PM
I just can't make up my mind for although I like the names Sambo, Junglebunny, Moon Cricket, Balcony squirrel, Porch monkey, Jigaboo, Boon Coon, Stove top, Monkeyshine, Shitskin, Pavement ape, Jungle jockey, Knuckle dragger and Spook it's hard to beat good ole NIGGER!

Yep. Can't beat good ole 'NIGGER".
Pisses them off more than anything because that's what they've been called since "dey wuz slaves".

Jubal EarlyWbAH9C
06-11-2021, 05:43 AM
Like one here said, I too like to rotate the
well known ones. Italian friend said in the old country they'd use the local word for Egg Plant.

"Darky" seems to most of the problem ethnicities..

Unregistered
06-11-2021, 08:58 AM
I think my dad, who grew up in S. Georgia in the 20's and 30's, had the best name for them I've heard.

He called them "liver lips". LOL ;-D

mulignan
06-11-2021, 03:44 PM
Italian friend said in the old country they'd use the local word for Egg Plant.

Mulignan!!!!! (Pronounced moo lee nyan)

Unregistered
06-11-2021, 04:03 PM
One funny reference is nonverbal. NYPD Blue TV series' Andy Sipowitz demonstrates, just quickly drawing a hand down over the face cues other crime scene cops to watch for a fleeing darky.

Sandy
06-11-2021, 10:47 PM
One funny reference is nonverbal. NYPD Blue TV series' Andy Sipowitz demonstrates, just quickly drawing a hand down over the face cues other crime scene cops to watch for a fleeing darky.

I watched only a little bit of the show, not enough to know that. That's an excellent thing to do as a silent "Stupid niggers!"