PDA

View Full Version : Two niggers give batwings to fellow groid Montaye

Sandy
06-05-2021, 11:21 PM
LEXINGTON, Ky. (LEX 18) — Two people have been arrested in connection to a March 11 shooting death that occurred on Augusta Drive in the Eastland Parkway area.

Michael Roland, 18, and a 17-year-old juvenile have both been charged with Murder and Robbery 1st degree for the shooting death of 18-year-old Montaye Mullins.

Shortly after 3 a.m. Thursday, March 11, officers responded to Augusta Drive for reports of shots fired. There, police found Mullins suffering from gunshot wounds. Mullins was transported to a hospital where he was pronounced dead at 3:50 a.m.

https://www.lex18.com/news/crime/two-suspects-arrested-in-connection-to-augusta-drive-shooting-death

This is just one more nigger with a look of pure evil. Even though it didn't commit a crime by batwinging a fellow groid, just give it state-sanctioned batwings already and save the taxpayers money.

IseDaDiva
06-05-2021, 11:43 PM
Adieu, broccoli-headed, single-digit IQ, dead-eyed, burden to society murder monkey. You will be missed. Enjoy your tour of NU and may your salads all be tossed.

Ray Cizzums
06-05-2021, 11:44 PM
Poor Michael Roland - first, he gets his hair stuck in a blender, and now he and some other nigger will get
20-to-life for robbing $200. That's raycizz !
:bugeye

Coon Club Road
06-06-2021, 05:58 AM

I wonder if I'm they only one that would like to soak that Q-Tipped dindu doo with lighter fluid? :lol

Sandy
06-06-2021, 12:07 PM
I wonder if I'm they only one that would like to soak that Q-Tipped dindu doo with lighter fluid? :lol

Niggers did plenty of that to themselves with that "challenge." Give it a Bic and lighter fluid at NU, and tell it and some homies to knock themselves out!

Groid_Rage
06-06-2021, 12:42 PM
Same old same old

IseDaDiva
06-06-2021, 02:07 PM
Niggers did plenty of that to themselves with that "challenge." Give it a Bic and lighter fluid at NU, and tell it and some homies to knock themselves out!

They sho' did. They really need to start this challenge again, because who doesn't think it's a good idea to pour flammable liquid all over yourself and then light a match? I'm assuming this genius lost his challenge. Sadly, it still has enough fingers left to accomplish thievery:

Sandy
06-06-2021, 02:23 PM
They sho' did. They really need to start this challenge again, because who doesn't think it's a good idea to pour flammable liquid all over yourself and then light a match? I'm assuming this genius lost his challenge. Sadly, it still has enough fingers left to accomplish thievery:

The funny part is, that's probably an improvement on how it looked before!

Ray Cizzums
06-06-2021, 04:52 PM
Niggers do that for "Clout", whatever that is. I'm guessing it comes in handy, in the hospital burn unit ?
:bugeye

haywood
06-06-2021, 05:09 PM
https://www.lex18.com/news/crime/two-suspects-arrested-in-connection-to-augusta-drive-shooting-death

This is just one more nigger with a look of pure evil. Even though it didn't commit a crime by batwinging a fellow groid, just give it state-sanctioned batwings already and save the taxpayers money.

DO IT before this homo erectus kills a human!!