PDA

View Full Version : So it begins

Unregistered
06-03-2021, 03:53 PM
Something has changed. I dont know if it's St. George or Biden's BS, but apes lining up for blow jobs in NY, turdlets shooting at troopers..Niggers have gotten much bolder this spring than I've ever seen them..I for one am "actually" getting scared. The flood gates have opened!

https://abcnews.go.com/US/12-year-boy-14-year-girl-open-fire/story?id=78037996

Blue Gum
06-03-2021, 06:20 PM
When I first heard this story, my very first thought was; I smell a nigger....I was wondering if these 2 were niggers because it certainly fits a nigger profile to a T....

tweakstick
06-03-2021, 06:59 PM
Don't get scared. Get prepared.

Niggers smell fear like sharks smell blood in the water.

Unregistered
06-03-2021, 07:39 PM
You got that, didn't you? 'The System let them down'. I blame the system too that bothers to coddle these monkeys. U watch, they'll be tried as children and records erased at 18.

Full clip
06-03-2021, 08:04 PM
Something has changed. I dont know if it's St. George or Biden's BS, but apes lining up for blow jobs in NY, turdlets shooting at troopers..Niggers have gotten much bolder this spring than I've ever seen them..I for one am "actually" getting scared. The flood gates have opened!

https://abcnews.go.com/US/12-year-boy-14-year-girl-open-fire/story?id=78037996

How this contrasts with the U.S up to the end of the 1950's when its global power, industrial might and economic prosperity were at an all time high due in part to workable segregation whereby Niggers KNEW THEIR PLACE. WTF happened??

Jim Crow
06-03-2021, 08:17 PM
Don't get scared. Get prepared.

Niggers smell fear like sharks smell blood in the water.
They fuck with me,there’ll be a smell of sulphur in the air!LOL!

tweakstick
06-04-2021, 12:13 AM
They fuck with me,there’ll be a smell of sulphur in the air!LOL!

It's there already from birff from when the niggers get kicked out of hell and return to Earth.

Unregistered
06-04-2021, 01:39 AM
I know how you feel, that story I saw about the nigger that murdered the 77 year old fire chief and CONFESSED TO IT and got off not guilty just because of an all nigger jury (whose names are all kept secret or course) had me throwing a human chimp out. I’m seriously considering applying for citizenship elsewhere if our justice system is this fucked. I’m still infuriated about reading that. Normally I come here and see all the horrible things that niggers and their coddlers do and get angry, but that right there had me so concerned for my safety as an American. I’m not afraid of niggers at all, they’re worthless and not even really that tough. But our corrupt justice system? I’m terrified. What can I do? They’re out to kill us all and make sure we don’t get justice so nigger murderers can keep their bloodbath going. Sorry to rant but that one story just really made my jaw drop lower than it ever has... god I hate coddlers... I’m so sorry to the founding fathers who fought just to let this happen...

haywood
06-04-2021, 08:58 AM
I know how you feel, that story I saw about the nigger that murdered the 77 year old fire chief and CONFESSED TO IT and got off not guilty just because of an all nigger jury (whose names are all kept secret or course) had me throwing a human chimp out. I’m seriously considering applying for citizenship elsewhere if our justice system is this fucked. I’m still infuriated about reading that. Normally I come here and see all the horrible things that niggers and their coddlers do and get angry, but that right there had me so concerned for my safety as an American. I’m not afraid of niggers at all, they’re worthless and not even really that tough. But our corrupt justice system? I’m terrified. What can I do? They’re out to kill us all and make sure we don’t get justice so nigger murderers can keep their bloodbath going. Sorry to rant but that one story just really made my jaw drop lower than it ever has... god I hate coddlers... I’m so sorry to the founding fathers who fought just to let this happen...

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

CoonsЯus
06-04-2021, 10:25 AM
You need to massively increase your distance from niggers right now. Treble the avoid factor. If it means an inconvenience to yourself, then so be it. These are dangerous times to be non-nigger and it's all encouraged by the Marxist president. It will fix itself, but for the minute, stay vigilant and avoid the groid like never before ! Your first loyalty must be to preserving your family's safety.

Coon Club Road
06-04-2021, 11:55 AM
You need to massively increase your distance from niggers right now. Treble the avoid factor. If it means an inconvenience to yourself, then so be it. These are dangerous times to be non-nigger and it's all encouraged by the Marxist president. It will fix itself, but for the minute, stay vigilant and avoid the groid like never before ! Your first loyalty must be to preserving your family's safety.

Can't agree with you more.

haywood
06-04-2021, 10:22 PM
Can't agree with you more.

Yep!!