PDA

View Full Version : Southern Pride Versus 400 Pound Buffarilla

Ray Cizzums
06-02-2021, 10:50 PM
Ho lee fuk, check out this white gentleman, singing Dixie, while television asswipes try to
interview Two Ton Toneisha. :)
:bugeye

https://leakreality.com/video/12439/man-sings-dixie-land-during-tami-sawyer-interview

Ray Cizzums
06-03-2021, 12:47 PM
I wish I was in the land of cotton, after seeing this masterpiece.
Free drinks would be flowing for this white devil. :)

SC Anemia
06-03-2021, 02:32 PM

Never seen a pink tent before. :lol

Sandy
06-03-2021, 07:29 PM
Proudly holding up the Stars and Bars? What a brave, admirable soul.

Jim Crow
06-03-2021, 08:13 PM
I’m not a big Elvis fan. But I remember when he did “Dixieland“ on his “Aloha from Hawaii” album.After reading Ray’s post, I’m gonna dig into my 6000 album collection and see if I can find it to give it a listen.

SC Anemia
06-03-2021, 09:12 PM
I’m not a big Elvis fan. But I remember when he did “Dixieland“ on his “Aloha from Hawaii” album.After reading Ray’s post, I’m gonna dig into my 6000 album collection and see if I can find it to give it a listen.

I'm not really an Elvis fan either but he sang the bejeezus out of that one.

:conf

Ray Cizzums
06-03-2021, 10:50 PM
Quincy Jones said Elvis was raycizz. Right there, I became an Elvis fan ...

Jim Crow
06-04-2021, 06:55 AM
Elvis also loved 1911’s and pussy.2 other great character traits!

Jim Crow
06-04-2021, 06:57 AM
I'm not really an Elvis fan either but he sang the bejeezus out of that one.

:conf
That is such a great song,I don’t think Elmer Fudd could fuck it up!LOL!

Coon Club Road
06-04-2021, 12:41 PM
That dude deserves a lifetime paid membership to CO!
:chimpout

Ray Cizzums
06-04-2021, 03:18 PM
Elvis also loved 1911’s and pussy.2 other great character traits!
My three favorite things as well.

Sandy
06-04-2021, 03:49 PM

The King is accused of "stealing" nigger music, just another thing they claim they invented.

Ray Cizzums
06-04-2021, 04:22 PM
The King is accused of "stealing" nigger music, just another thing they claim they invented.
It's the other way around. Humans invented all the instruments to begin with, along with a way to write music,
while the niggers were still swinging through the trees in Africa. Nigger slaves started singing the blues, because
back then they had to work for a living. Boy, are those days over. At one time, black jazz musicians were pretty close
to their human counterparts, except for being hopeless junkies, of course. But some were accomplished players and
composers. All that has gone away, and what's left ? Retarded (c)rappers, and awful sheboon singers.

MightyWhite
06-08-2021, 10:27 AM
Go get them boys!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__kQX12S9YI

Tar Remover
06-11-2021, 06:36 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl YES!!!!!!!!

Tar Remover
06-11-2021, 06:38 PM

I never saw Elvis beating on logs.......

Sandy
06-11-2021, 11:57 PM
I never saw Elvis beating on logs.......

Good one! The King isn't ranked as one of the greatest guitarists, but he could still play because he had rhythm, more rhythm than niggers claim they do.

There isn't a stringed instrument that niggers invented all on their own, without copying humans. Far East Asians had many beautiful instruments, ancient Middle Eastern and Mediterranean people had lyres and harps, Europeans of course took stringed instruments to their finest level, and even Apaches had a "fiddle." But not one nigger "culture" invented a serious stringed instrument on its own.

Tar Remover
06-12-2021, 08:18 PM
Good one! The King isn't ranked as one of the greatest guitarists, but he could still play because he had rhythm, more rhythm than niggers claim they do.

There isn't a stringed instrument that niggers invented all on their own, without copying humans. Far East Asians had many beautiful instruments, ancient Middle Eastern and Mediterranean people had lyres and harps, Europeans of course took stringed instruments to their finest level, and even Apaches had a "fiddle." But not one nigger "culture" invented a serious stringed instrument on its own.

15611:lol:lol