PDA

View Full Version : Spigeress tranny tries shooting loose dog, shoots its niglet instead

Sandy
06-02-2021, 06:22 PM
A 24-year-old mom was charged with shooting her 5-year-old son in the abdomen while trying to maim a 6-month-old boxer puppy running loose across the street from her home in Houston, according to reports.

Angelia Mia Vargas was charged with deadly conduct with a firearm on Saturday afternoon.

The mom fired three shots at the dog Bruno with a small-caliber pistol. One bullet ricocheted and hit her child, who was hospitalized in stable condition with non-life-threating injuries, according to police.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/houston-mom-charged-after-shooting-5-year-old-boy-while-trying-to-shoot-loose-dog

Are they sure this is the mammy? Because that's half a buck if I ever saw one, but on the other hand, any niggeress is half a buck.

Its sisters are Dindu Nuffins and Dinsee Nuffins, becaue this one's Donnow Nuffins.

SC Anemia
06-02-2021, 07:24 PM
"She could have handled it differently. You know, she was there, her husband was there, I was there, nothing would have happened. Nothing bad like that," said Bruno's owner.

Oh ya think?

She's damn lucky someone other than her own bowel movement didn't catch a round. Only a nigger would start flinging gunshots at a stray dog in what I assume was a residential area.

Zero awareness.

:bert

That's partly why niggers are dangerous because they really are this damn stupid.

haywood
06-02-2021, 09:30 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/houston-mom-charged-after-shooting-5-year-old-boy-while-trying-to-shoot-loose-dog

Are they sure this is the mammy? Because that's half a buck if I ever saw one, but on the other hand, any niggeress is half a buck.

Its sisters are Dindu Nuffins and Dinsee Nuffins, becaue this one's Donnow Nuffins.

I'm GLAD the dog is OK!! Dogs are a higher life form than niggers and smell WAY BETTER!!

Jim Crow
06-02-2021, 09:32 PM
Good that the dog wasn’t hurt.

Ray Cizzums
06-02-2021, 09:45 PM
You want to see a man get mean ? Hurt a dog in front of me.
Things will get ugly quick, much worse than this spigger bitch.

Groid_Rage
06-03-2021, 12:59 AM
The mutt was ACROSS the street from her butt nugget. What danger did the dog present to her sprog?

Groid_Rage
06-03-2021, 11:28 AM
Definitely at least 25% groid.