PDA

View Full Version : Blacks are a scourge to the world

BlackpplrCriminals
06-02-2021, 11:19 AM
Black people are a cancer to the world. Anything they touch goes to shit. Africa, they spent 100s of years under colonial rule but didn't learn shit. They sold their own people to slavery before that. You think a bunch of white men rounded up big ol niggers. They are ruining european countries like italy and turning it into a shit hole like africa. In South Africa, after apartheid ended, they started reverse apartheid and the whole nation is on the brink of collapse because these niggers don't know how to even manage themselves.

Enough is enough for America and people are starting to wake up. Nigger lives matter is a joke. They didn't even spend one dime on the defense of Arboury, who i will admit its fucked up how he died. They want to protect thugish niggers like George Floyd who held a pregnant women at gunpoint. They attack asians and rob convenient stores. These niggers want us to turn against the police? Fuck i'm calling 911 not nigga 1-1.

Enough is enough and we need to protect our family against hordes of these niggers. Media tells us how cool they are with their rapping and shit. These people are about to be homeless in 10 years.

Sandy
06-02-2021, 12:18 PM
Just one point of disagreement: Arbery was a known criminal that once brought a shotgun to a basketball game (I guess it took "shooting" literally), and it was a constant burglar and shoplifter that always said dindu nuffins, it was just jogging.

Coon Club Road
06-02-2021, 01:41 PM
Most high profile nigger wrangling cases result in the "ize dindu nuffin" defense.

Jubal Early
06-03-2021, 08:52 PM
Black people are a cancer to the world. Anything they touch goes to shit. Africa, they spent 100s of years under colonial rule but didn't learn shit. They sold their own people to slavery before that. You think a bunch of white men rounded up big ol niggers. They are ruining european countries like italy and turning it into a shit hole like africa. In South Africa, after apartheid ended, they started reverse apartheid and the whole nation is on the brink of collapse because these niggers don't know how to even manage themselves.

Enough is enough for America and people are starting to wake up. Nigger lives matter is a joke. They didn't even spend one dime on the defense of Arboury, who i will admit its fucked up how he died. They want to protect thugish niggers like George Floyd who held a pregnant women at gunpoint. They attack asians and rob convenient stores. These niggers want us to turn against the police? Fuck i'm calling 911 not nigga 1-1.

Enough is enough and we need to protect our family against hordes of these niggers. Media tells us how cool they are with their rapping and shit. These people are about to be homeless in 10 years.

"...don't even know how to manage themselves"
This is the most important reason for jigaboo crime
and decadence. "Confirm thy soul in self control, thy liberty in law". Those that will not rule themselves will be ruled by tyrants... to coin a phrase. Over here that means YTs or drugs or alcohol. In africa that means petty dictators etc etc