PDA

View Full Version : Niggers Dominate the Back Page

GDRHammer
06-02-2021, 11:16 AM
Good morning humans,
I have no take this morning on specific TNB. Shock, right? My thoughts this morning are more about a 30,000 foot view. I was having a cup of starter fluid this morning and I was struck by the observation that the sports page on my internet page is covered by nothing but niggers. When I opened the page it was like by eyes were assaulted by sweaty, stupid, nigger images. Every single fucking story was 'nigger-this and nigger-that'. There was not a single story about humans unless it was to say that a human was commenting about some nigger achievement or statistic.
It seemed to me that all the stories carried some level of nigger soap opera. Shit-talking and other niggerbabble ran through every article. Why is everything with these fucking chimps full of manufactured drama? It is really pathetic.
I think this may be one of the reasons that hockey runs neck-and-neck with baseball as my favorite sports. Is it my northeastern upbringing? Maybe, but who knows... I spent my youth practically living in then locker room. 30 years ago I went to college on a baseball scholarship. I can't remember if we had any niggers on the team at the southeastern-college-whom-will-remain-nameless that I played for. In high school, there were no niggers on our baseball team. The niggerfixation began almost immediately as we graduated. Within 5 years we had gone from 90% human to about 70% nigger. It didn't take long as it was a classic case of 'white flight'. Very sad...
Hockey (and golf...ugh) remain the two mostly-white bastions of sports. Are there niggers in the NHL? Of course there are, but less than 5% of the NHL is made up of niggers — that’s 43 players out of more than 700 in the league (https://wdet.org/posts/2020/01/17/89118-there-are-only-43-players-of-color-in-the-nhl-three-of-them-play-for-the-red-wings-a-historic-first/). If you ask me, that is 43-players too many. This overall is a remarkably positive statistic. I pray that it remains this way.
MLB has seen a small increase in the percent of niggers on opening-day rosters this year, with 7.8%, or 80 players, comprising the 30-man rosters, injured and restricted lists, according to analysis by USA TODAY Sports. Still good but there has been a slow seepage of niggers making in-roads to baseball and I do not like it. I won't even address the NFL and NBA. They both are niggerfuxated beyond any hope of redemption.

That's my anti-nigger rant for the day.

FUCK YOU, NIGGERS!

Sandy
06-02-2021, 12:35 PM
Rant on, brother! With Nigger Woods gone, golf is 99% watchable again, but there are still commercials showing all its victories.

I never got much into hockey, but Sandman Sr. was the hockey fan. He rarely missed a game at Boston College.

CoonsЯus
06-02-2021, 01:23 PM
this is why I love the internet. I get to choose what I see. If I see niggers, I just hit the little 'x ' and nig-b-gone !! It's fucking great !

Coon Club Road
06-02-2021, 02:42 PM
this is why I love the internet. I get to choose what I see. If I see niggers, I just hit the little 'x ' and nig-b-gone !! It's fucking great !

I'll second that!

haywood
06-02-2021, 11:08 PM
I'll second that!

I'll THIRD it!!

IseDaDiva
06-03-2021, 10:26 AM

These days you could wear your finger out trying to get rid of niggers on your screen. It's like playing an endless game of Whack-a-Mole. :mad:

Coon Club Road
06-03-2021, 02:32 PM
These days you could wear your finger out trying to get rid of niggers on your screen. It's like playing an endless game of Whack-a-Mole. :mad:

One Liner Award Winner of the Day!
:thumb