PDA

View Full Version : Reddit is a cesspool.

Unregistered
06-01-2021, 08:00 PM
Just scrolling through reddit on my break at work and seen this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/nq73eo/if_you_are_gonna_discriminate_against_me_cause_im/

The responses were shocking. Apparently being white requires you to just accept companies telling you to be less white and not accept your skin color.

Reddit is a shit hole lmao.

Unregistered
06-01-2021, 11:17 PM
That guy is either really brave or naive to post that there. But honestly I don’t know how people can still participate on Reddit. Alexis Ohanian and Serena Williams are another cuck crew that reflects the values of that cesspit. Reddit is just devolved to a bunch of White Knights thinking if they virtue signal enough they’ll get laid.
Spoilers: they won’t. Ever.

Bottle_of_Hate
06-02-2021, 07:50 AM
Pretty much any social media is a cesspool of nigger loving now.

Coon Club Road
06-02-2021, 01:54 PM
Would have liked to read more than the first paragraph however I refuse to download the app to do so, a pop-up requires me to do so to continue reading.

Probably does that because they know I hate niggers! :lol

Unregistered
06-05-2021, 12:03 PM
Beware all of these online social media and "dictionary" or encyclopedias. They are written by kids who follow no standard of objectivity and inject
all this pro nigger virtue signaling

CoonsЯus
06-06-2021, 10:45 AM
but the beauty of the internet is this....I frequent Chimpout because I hate niggers ! This is our social media. I have never held any kind of social media account. So they have their corner and we have ours. I couldn't give a fuck what goes on over at Niggerbook because you have to be full on retarded to participate anyway.

IseDaDiva
06-06-2021, 02:14 PM
Would have liked to read more than the first paragraph however I refuse to download the app to do so, a pop-up requires me to do so to continue reading.

Probably does that because they know I hate niggers! :lol

Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/offmychest.

Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose.

Yes, let's keep it safe! It's a place where kids can access the most explicit, disgusting, perverted pics and videos, but say something even obliquely against niggers? Never!!

haywood
06-06-2021, 05:23 PM
That guy is either really brave or naive to post that there. But honestly I don’t know how people can still participate on Reddit. Alexis Ohanian and Serena Williams are another cuck crew that reflects the values of that cesspit. Reddit is just devolved to a bunch of White Knights thinking if they virtue signal enough they’ll get laid.
Spoilers: they won’t. Ever.

Bunch of CUCKS!!

Moe_Gibbs
06-07-2021, 05:02 PM
It's because they ban and censor everybody who isn't a sniveling ball licker.