PDA

View Full Version : London school - R.I.P. humans

IseDaDiva
06-01-2021, 11:23 AM
Guess who is going to be the minority there very soon?

These are six-year-olds. Why do those butt-ugly niglets look about 30? I mean I know they're very slow and probably have to repeat kindergarten about 10 times, but really?

Ignatow
06-01-2021, 12:36 PM
Why is the UK, and Europe in particular, allow nigger migrants/invaders? Why not direct them to China or Korea or Japan? I suppose they'll treat them like the sub-simians that they are, like Uighers or 4th class aliens.

IseDaDiva
06-01-2021, 05:47 PM
Why is the UK, and Europe in particular, allow nigger migrants/invaders? Why not direct them to China or Korea or Japan? I suppose they'll treat them like the sub-simians that they are, like Uighers or 4th class aliens.

I need to find the YT video showing a feral Niggergian landing at Heathrow airport. He has no ID of any kind and when the authorities question him, he tellls them he's 15 when he's obviously at least 25. They shrug. The nigger then turns and scuttles off, never to be seen again. The authorities shrug. You just know he sniffed out more Niggergians and joined them right away in scam emails. Everyone shrugs. Oh, well.

haywood
06-01-2021, 11:00 PM

As they SHOULD!!