PDA

View Full Version : Nigger "Professor": Drugs are normal, heroin is totally fine.

Unregistered
05-31-2021, 09:46 PM
It's racism against the black community to treat drug abusers with caution, says nigger:
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/10/nyregion/Carl-Hart-drugs.html

Sandy
06-01-2021, 10:38 AM
You should register to have full participation on the forums! I remember we talked about this stupid nigger.

I recommend it try a few grams of fentanyl next. That's good stuff for niggers. It's what gave George Floyd its superpowers!

Blue Gum
06-01-2021, 05:09 PM
I'm all for more drugs for niggers, that means more overdoses and batwing handed out.

haywood
06-01-2021, 11:04 PM
You should register to have full participation on the forums! I remember we talked about this stupid nigger.

I recommend it try a few grams of fentanyl next. That's good stuff for niggers. It's what gave George Floyd its superpowers!

Tru Dat!!

GeneralPat
06-02-2021, 08:56 PM
Hey, if they off themselves with all the drugs they want then that's bingo for us.

Coon Club Road
06-02-2021, 09:19 PM
Free Fentanyl concentrate! Great idea! Niggers can't get enough freebies!

Jim Crow
06-02-2021, 09:30 PM
Drug addicted nigger giving advice.
Great!

Ray Cizzums
06-02-2021, 10:15 PM
Drug addicted nigger giving advice.
Great!
I always go by whatever a hopeless, doped-up nigger says, of course.
:bugeye

jenkemfactory
06-03-2021, 10:47 AM
Whell. Looks like I'm late for the party. Looks like all the snarky comments have already been made.

By all means, yes! This chimp is right. Why is whitey getting in the way? Let them have their free drugs.

Jim Crow
06-03-2021, 02:10 PM
I always go by whatever a hopeless, doped-up nigger says, of course.
:bugeye
As do I!
LOL!

haywood
06-04-2021, 10:25 PM
They allow this drug addict to stay employed at this University? Wow Universities are nothing but a forced-diversity JOKE nowadays but I knew that.
Obviously this stupid facking Nigger has no brain, that and/or he has never been around a Meth-head or PCP user. A nigger meth head is something out of your worst nightmare ask any cop.
Sure you might feel blissed out when you take Opiates but what happens when you run out and start withdrawling huh genius.
Many people and many big name musicians throughout history kill themselves when on opiate withdrawl, go insane with depression and paranoia, or kill other people.
I'm all for niggers smoking weed, should be mandatory, it makes them less confrontational and dangerous and just overall less Niggerish.
If they take opiates like heroin just make sure its a big enough dose gnomesayin, fentanyl is perfect for nigs
or maybe Carfentanyl the one used on elephants =)

Great Choice!!

CoonsЯus
06-05-2021, 05:44 AM
Universities are hot beds of liberal nigger brain wash centers. They know kids are gullible and will be conformed to their government funding hungree ways easily. I taught at a University for some years and enjoyed it, but it was not any kind of liberal institution. There were literally a handful of niggers among the thousands of kids.

At Columbia, he began conducting experiments with drug addicts, recruiting them through ads in the Village Voice. With grants from the National Institute on Drug Abuse, Dr. Hart and his colleagues administered millions of dollars’ worth of crack, methamphetamine, cannabis and other drugs in laboratory settings.