PDA

View Full Version : Niggers really believe they were kangz.

Unregistered
05-31-2021, 04:37 PM
Seriously, I saw a post of some feral nigger posting an image of the discovery of ancient Egyptian dentistry and claim "more proof blacks civilized the modern world".
Do they really believe the shit they spew out of their filthy nigger mouth?
Infuriating.

Ful clip
05-31-2021, 08:48 PM
Seriously, I saw a post of some feral nigger posting an image of the discovery of ancient Egyptian dentistry and claim "more proof blacks civilized the modern world".
Do they really believe the shit they spew out of their filthy nigger mouth?
Infuriating.

The ONLY thing the Nigger chimp ever 'invented' was jumpin' and leapin' whilst swingin' from vine to vine in the deepest jungle which is why they 'Excel' at baakabawl.

Unregistered
05-31-2021, 09:03 PM
Do the nigger school curriculums still push that crap? Telling niggers all sorts of lies to make them feel better about themselves? I guess it’s too hard for libs to tell the little niglets “yeah your race literally never invented the wheel without colonization, and has never advanced past mud huts and chucking spears and destroy any form of civilization they invade”. It’s only going to cause a cat 5 when the day comes they realize the truth that the most productive they’ve ever been was when they were slaves and dick washers, and actually they were so bad at that too it was a net loss to have them! They’re useless!

Coon Club Road
05-31-2021, 09:54 PM
I'd rather drive a honey dipper than be a dentist that works on niggers!

Blue Gum
06-01-2021, 09:05 AM
Niggers are the biggest liars in history, a nigget told me one time that niggets taught the Swiss and Germans how to make watches and intricate engineered car engines ...what a crock of SHIT....

Sandy
06-01-2021, 10:36 AM
This is what niggers think ancient Egypt was like. They were the KANGZ an sheet.

The reality: the highest status they had was as royal dick washers, and castrated ones at that. Niggers love to brag how they served Arab sultans, but the fact is that they were also castrated to make sure they wouldn't try to mukk everyone and everything down to camels and goats.