PDA

View Full Version : Mudshark's pet ape kills her three year old human son by bathtub full of scalding hot water

Whitey Ford
05-31-2021, 03:27 AM
'tis a pity that it wasn't the mudshark that paid the toll instead. Now a beautiful three year old boy who should have had a full life ahead of him had to pay for his mother's shitty life choices. And it was a fucking ugly gorilla of a nigger, too! Fucking worthless niggers and mudsharks! >(
Wisconsin: Boyfriend charged with killing 3-year-old who soiled himself

https://i.imgur.com/bKM16tG.jpg

A Mount Pleasant man is charged in the death of his girlfriend’s 3-year-old son after the boy apparently was punched in the mouth, whipped and burned for defecating in his pants.

According to the complaint, Johnson was caring for Hunter Wise and two other children while the boy’s mother was at work when the alleged abuse occurred.

Police were called Friday about an unresponsive child. Hunter was pronounced dead at a hospital.

The complaint says the boy suffered burns on his buttocks consistent with being dipped in scalding water.

Racine County District Attorney Rich Chiapete says Johnson “tortured this child.”
https://www.twincities.com/2013/05/12/wisconsin-boyfriend-charged-with-killing-3-year-old-who-soiled-himself/

Jim Crow
05-31-2021, 06:45 AM
What kind of a mother doesn’t protect their children?The mudshark should also be charged for allowing it to happen.

IseDaDiva
05-31-2021, 03:57 PM
Why do I read stuff like this? It makes me crazy. In my world, there is a death penalty and the filthy shark would be standing right behind her nigger to get zapped. Next in line should be the soulless, evil, whore attorneys defending the torture and brutal murder of a 3-year-old by saying, "Oh, the poor nigger dindu nuffin'":

Johnson’s attorneys, meanwhile, asked for 10 to 15 years behind bars. Johnson was under growing distress leading up to the killing and suffered from many mental and physical ailments, for which he was taking medication, his attorney Margaret Johnson said.

She said Johnson was trying to clean Hunter up in the bathroom and did not check the temperature of the water.

:fume

Why did the father allow his child to be in the care of a vicious nigger? It's known that niggers WILL batter and kill the children of their sharks. This child had two parents, grandparents and other family no doubt and none of them protected him.

https://i.imgur.com/dqr8ilp.jpg

SC Anemia
05-31-2021, 04:56 PM
Johnson was under growing distress leading up to the killing and suffered from many mental and physical ailments, for which he was taking medication, his attorney Margaret Johnson said.
Yeah and so do millions of others who DON'T whip, punch and burn three year old children.

SONOFABITCH!! :pissed

Another one I wish I hadn't read. I understand that ALL people (humans) deserve a competent defense and the presumption of innocence is the sacred right of all Americans but...

Motherfucker :pissed

IseDaDiva
05-31-2021, 05:33 PM
SONOFABITCH!! :pissed

Another one I wish I hadn't read. I understand that ALL people (humans) deserve a competent defense and the presumption of innocence is the sacred right of all Americans but...

Motherfucker :pissed

I agree up to a point, BUT in the case of a defenseless victim who is tortured and murdered, all I can think is that the victim had no team of paid advocates pleading for THEIR lives. This nigger deserves the same defense as this child got - NONE. In a just world, he'd get the same treatment he gave this baby.

Look at this dirty mudshark with her crocodile tears after she let her nigger abuse her child. If it were up to me, she'd cry non-stop until the day she got strapped into Ol' Sparky.

SC Anemia
05-31-2021, 06:04 PM
If it were up to me, she'd cry non-stop until the day she got strapped into Ol' Sparky.

I think people underestimate how much revenue pay-per-view executions would generate. I know it's always brought up that it would never happen but, give me a crack at program director. (that's 'programme' for Diva). :lol

2- hour special event. Set up the 'Wheel of Destiny' like a game show except the spaces on the wheel are labeled with different types of execution. Hanging, firing squad, gas chamber, Iron Maiden (not the band) and toss-in a few medieval torture devices. Anything but pansy-ass lethal injection.
Make it a lot like a lotto drawing. Set up a betting board on how long it takes the nigger, I mean 'condemned' to die.

Also set up a American Idol type voting system where viewers can text-vote for an alternative execution method. "text 'cut's to 4533' for death by a thousand cuts etc.

Man I'd set this shit up and bankroll a fortune for the victims family or favorite charity. There isn't a single person I know that wouldn't order a Pay-Per-View execution.

IseDaDiva
05-31-2021, 06:21 PM
I think people underestimate how much revenue pay-per-view executions would generate. I know it's always brought up that it would never happen but, give me a crack at program director. (that's 'programme' for Diva). :lol

2- hour special event. Set up the 'Wheel of Destiny' like a game show except the spaces on the wheel are labeled with different types of execution. Hanging, firing squad, gas chamber, Iron Maiden (not the band) and toss-in a few medieval torture devices. Anything but pansy-ass lethal injection.
Make it a lot like a lotto drawing. Set up a betting board on how long it takes the nigger, I mean 'condemned' to die.

Also set up a American Idol type voting system where viewers can text-vote for an alternative execution method. "text 'cut's to 4533' for death by a thousand cuts etc.

Man I'd set this shit up and bankroll a fortune for the victims family or favorite charity. There isn't a single person I know that wouldn't order a Pay-Per-View execution.

No one would admit it, but there are huge numbers of people who would pay to watch executions of serial killers and kiddy murderers, especially if they are revolting savage niggers who should have been put down many years ago. The sad part is that the punishment never fits the crime as they are way too humane. The monster deserves the tender loving care they never gave their victims.

For this nigger? I better shut up.

"Programme"??? That's for the Brits, not us Canucks. :lol

Ray Cizzums
06-01-2021, 12:50 AM
The kid didn't shit his pants, he shit out a scale model of his mother's new squeeze, accurate in every detail.
:bugeye

Sandy
06-01-2021, 11:27 AM
No one would admit it, but there are huge numbers of people who would pay to watch executions of serial killers and kiddy murderers, especially if they are revolting savage niggers who should have been put down many years ago. The sad part is that the punishment never fits the crime as they are way too humane. The monster deserves the tender loving care they never gave their victims.

For this nigger? I better shut up.

"Programme"??? That's for the Brits, not us Canucks. :lol

I admit it. I suggest it as profitable revenue stream. Family entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights.

Ray Cizzums
06-01-2021, 12:24 PM
I admit it. I suggest it as profitable revenue stream. Family entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights.

The Brits used to dip the heads of the condemned in tar, then display them on the Tower of London.
We could skip that part - 90% of our killers have already been dipped, at "birf".
:bugeye

Chimp Detester
06-02-2021, 10:43 AM

15449 15451

Marcus Johnson, you worthless despicable sub-cockroach mega-ape-turd: I wish you an amazing time during your enrollment @ NU. May your every waking moment be blessed with incredible pain. May every 400-pound fellow buck have the hots for you and every human classmate visualize you as the ideal punching bag. May you reach goodification before your enrollment is over.

And may the race-traitor coal-burning filthy female self goodify in shame.

I only hope that Hunter's two siblings grow up to fully detest niggers...

Sandy
06-02-2021, 12:37 PM
May every 400-pound fellow buck have the hots for you

It would probably like that too much!

Coon Club Road
06-02-2021, 03:10 PM

I'd be a charter lifetime member!!!

haywood
06-04-2021, 08:54 AM
What kind of a mother doesn’t protect their children?The mudshark should also be charged for allowing it to happen.

EXACTLY!! I hope that nigger goes to prison and gets passed around by other niggers!!

haywood
06-04-2021, 08:56 AM

Like "Thunderdome!!" SPLENDID idea!!

yuanlieren
06-30-2021, 06:36 PM
Leaving a child with a nigger is just as dangerous as leaving a child alone with any predatory animal; the mudshark of his mother should be charged with negligence

Sandy
06-30-2021, 10:38 PM
Leaving a child with a nigger is just as dangerous as leaving a child alone with any predatory animal; the mudshark of his mother should be charged with negligence

More like an accessory to murder. Mudsharks whose human children get killed do not deserve to keep on living.