PDA

View Full Version : Miami niggers shoot up 'release party' for nigger 'rap artist'- 20 shot w/ 2 Batwings awarded

Whitey Ford
05-30-2021, 03:10 PM
Niggers- 10% of the population, 60% of the crime. We don't need gun control, we need nigger control!
2 Dead, Over 20 Shot Following Event Outside NW Miami-Dade Venue: Police

https://i.imgur.com/NOaEMjL.gif

Two people were killed and more than 20 people were injured in what police called a "targeted and cowardly act" early Sunday morning outside a Northwest Miami-Dade banquet hall.

The shooting took place just after 12:30 a.m. at a release party for a local rap artist at El Mula banquet hall, located at 7630 Northwest 186th Street.

MDPD Director Freddy Ramirez said it appeared to be a targeted attack, with individuals standing outside after the concert ended when three shooters drove up in a white Nissan Pathfinder and began shooting into the crowd with assault rifles and hand guns.

"This was a despicable act of gun violence, a cowardly act, " said Ramirez.

No arrests have been made at this time.

American businessman and philanthropist Marcus Lemonis has contributed $100,000 for the capture and arrest of the shooters.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/2-dead-over-20-shot-in-targeted-attack-following-concert-in-nw-miami-dade-police/2462322/

Ray Cizzums
05-30-2021, 03:40 PM
The NY Post did olympic-level back flips, trying to avoid mentioning the 'groid. They left out the part where it was "Black Beach Week", said it took place at "A concert", attributed it to "Gun violence", didn't name or show any victims, and referred to the shooters as "Three unidentified suspects". The car ? That was reported as being "White". I wrote them a nasty email, about their non-stop woketurd nonsense.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
05-30-2021, 05:18 PM
Yeah, they also let it slip that this "Concert" was a cRap party. Of course, the niggers started shooting the place up. What kind of cred would they get if they didn't?

animal mother
05-30-2021, 06:49 PM
Hundreds of rounds fired and only two sets of bat wings. Undoubtedly nigger shooters. If they ever improve their marksmanship the DNS facilities would be overflowing.

Coon Club Road
05-30-2021, 07:39 PM
Black Beach week? WTF?

Is that what happens after an oil spill?

Moe_Gibbs
05-30-2021, 07:48 PM
Black Beach week? WTF?

Yeah, or "Urban Beach week" or some shit. It's a controversial, massive chimpout that a lot of residents have complained about. There's tons of violence and Miami beach is trashed after. Just a big showcase of TNB. I didn't know they still did it.

Ray Cizzums
05-30-2021, 07:56 PM
Black Beach week? WTF?

It's more like a mix of tar and sewage. They keep getting kicked out of different cities, after TNB like this happens.
All the businesses were closed for Nigger Week, in Myrtle Beach, SC, so some local shysters sued them for
'skriminations. I guess the whole town welcomed spring break college students, then would board it up when
the boons rolled in the following week. Owners said the cops couldn't stop "flash mobs" from shoplifting, and
restaurant crowds from bolting, en masse, without paying their checks. One club owner said his wait staff refused
to come to work, and be run ragged, abused and not tipped. Not sure how that turned out...
:bugeye

Midder Peenud Hayed
05-30-2021, 08:19 PM
Golly jeepers, kids -- I have a great idea!

Let's get a bunch of niggers together, get 'em all liquored up, play some truly shitty rap, and wait for some act of "disrepeck" that causes lead to fly.

Sandy
05-30-2021, 09:36 PM
Golly jeepers, kids -- I have a great idea!

Let's get a bunch of niggers together, get 'em all liquored up, play some truly shitty rap, and wait for some act of "disrepeck" that causes lead to fly.

If we could just keep every nigger gathering corralled within, say, a radius of a few city blocks, I'd even support airdropping in AK-47s and machetes so they can take are of all homie grievances. And fly drones overhead to broadcast the ultimate battle royale!

tweakstick
05-31-2021, 12:35 AM
There are bars in the French Quarter that had never closed their doors except for two reasons: Essence Fest (a crap music festibull) and something called Final Four which is, as I understand it, some sort of tree hockey nigger sportsball coontest.

The waitresses would be sexually accosted/assaulted and the niggers would never pay the bills. Waitresses simply stopped showing up to work so the businesses had to shutter for the weekend.

Niggers complained and screeched scriminashuns and the all nigger shitty hall passed an ordinance that any business that closed the doors would loose their licenses.

The business owners were left with no alternative but to tell the wait staff that if they did not show up for work during those days, for any reason, they would be fired. They all know that they will bleed money during these days and are forced to simply write it off, no matter what damages, financial losses, stabbings, shootings or any other TNB occurs.

I did have to laugh at the PC response to the lead slinging niggerdom at the (C)rap noise festival:

"This was a despicable act of gun violence, a cowardly act, " said Ramirez.

No. It was a typical act of nigger violence.

I have to wonder what the response would have been had the niggers showed up and gotten out of their WHITE cars (an intentional subliminal "blame whitey somehow" insert) and were armed with katanas? Would they have called it an act of bladed weapon violence?

SC Anemia
05-31-2021, 01:14 AM
Black Beach week? WTF?

Reminds me of a 'your mama' joke.

"Your mama's so black, when she gets in the car, the oil light comes on". :lol

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-31-2021, 01:40 AM
I have to wonder what the response would have been had the niggers showed up and gotten out of their WHITE cars (an intentional subliminal "blame whitey somehow" insert) and were armed with katanas? Would they have called it an act of bladed weapon violence?

I know how it would have been reported on chimpupt. “Ninja Samurai niggers slice n dice other niggers at Crapper concert”.

Groid_Rage
05-31-2021, 02:21 AM
Yeah, lots of lib outfits were hiding the fact that it was a cRap niggerbabble tournament. Concert, like a Klezmer, Classical, Bluegrass, Jazz, Polka, Light Rock? I smelled the nigger funk of it right through the monitor.
:conf

Jim Crow
05-31-2021, 07:23 AM
It’s not Memorial Day weekend without at least one monkey shoot!

Sandy
05-31-2021, 01:13 PM
The business owners were left with no alternative but to tell the wait staff that if they did not show up for work during those days, for any reason, they would be fired. They all know that they will bleed money during these days and are forced to simply write it off, no matter what damages, financial losses, stabbings, shootings or any other TNB occurs.

A business that requires staff to put themselves in harm's way deserves to go under after no one will work there.