PDA

View Full Version : What a surprise; I'm shocked - shocked I tell you!

Full Clip
05-28-2021, 11:15 PM
Nigger Bill Coonsby STILL claims he beez INN-SENT and therefore wont complete a sex offenders program to allow its sorry self get out of jail earlier.
Talk about Dumb and Dumber.....

Coon Club Road
05-29-2021, 12:16 AM
Nigger Bill Coonsby STILL claims he beez INN-SENT and therefore wont complete a sex offenders program to allow its sorry self get out of jail earlier.

Coons aren't very bright.

Sandy
05-29-2021, 10:20 AM
Stupid for the nigger, good for human civilization.

Coon Club Road
05-29-2021, 11:03 AM

Probably really getting into the prison shower scene!

3 hots and a cot, no rope on the soap plus all the downlow muh dikk downloads you want. Why leave.

Celticgirl
05-30-2021, 04:45 PM
Probably really getting into the prison shower scene!

3 hots and a cot, no rope on the soap plus all the downlow muh dikk downloads you want. Why leave.

Im surprised. He is in his 80's. You would think he'd want the remainder of his life out of prison but who knows.

Coon Club Road
05-30-2021, 06:52 PM
Im surprised. He is in his 80's. You would think he'd want the remainder of his life out of prison but who knows.

If he had half a brain, he wouldn't be where he's at now! :lol

Ignatow
05-31-2021, 03:43 AM
I never watched that "Cosby Show" in the 80s. Utter bullshit of a married magic nigger couple with a big house. And I wasn't such a big speciest then, but I always knew they were sub-human. The physical evidence is clear, not to mention their theiving and murderous ways.

Sandy
05-31-2021, 01:12 PM
I never watched that "Cosby Show" in the 80s. Utter bullshit of a married magic nigger couple with a big house. And I wasn't such a big speciest then, but I always knew they were sub-human. The physical evidence is clear, not to mention their theiving and murderous ways.

Sandman Sr. wouldn't have us watch it. He wasn't as anti-nigger as I am, but he found the concept of "entertainment" by a nigger to be an oxymoron, and a nigger doctor to be ridiculous fantasy.

Blue Gum
05-31-2021, 07:09 PM
You'd think that...but then again, its a stinking drugging white women then raping them, nigger... so I hope the nigger animal croakes there, of course after it does at least 5-6 more years....

Unregistered
05-31-2021, 07:55 PM
Actually to his credit, my opinion. Most jigs would jus' try to work the system to bez fwee'.

Like him or not, he gave us that iconic figures of
'Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids. I still see them in real life in our inner city here. (Usually on the evening news, sought by police)

Full clip
06-01-2021, 02:51 PM
Sandman Sr. wouldn't have us watch it. He wasn't as anti-nigger as I am, but he found the concept of "entertainment" by a nigger to be an oxymoron, and a nigger doctor to be ridiculous fantasy.

The very term 'African American' has to be the greatest oxymoron ever conceived given that it involves a distinctly different species.