PDA

View Full Version : "..nappy..looks like a bunch of monkeys about to get whipped."

Whitey Ford
05-28-2021, 06:27 PM
Nigger lottery contestants methinks.
Amusement park workers say complaints about manager’s racist remarks went ignored

https://i.imgur.com/X3Eu6IL.jpg

Employees at a local amusement park walked out after they said a manager repeatedly made racist comments and their complaints were ignored.

Alyssa Faustia told Channel 9 she worked at Frankie’s Fun Park in Huntersville for more than two years and during that time, she claims one manager made racist comments toward her and other Black employees.

“The manager said I had nappy hair like Whitney Houston so he called me ‘nappy-head,’” Faustia said. “This manager also said we looked like a bunch of monkeys getting ready to get whipped.”

Co-workers Dajah Austin and Jordan Guine said they had similar experiences. All three claim they told another manager about the incidents, but nothing was ever done.

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/frankies-employees-say-complaints-about-racist-remarks-manager-went-ignored/XFNQRSCV6JG5ZDO4ELQUZ5G66U/

Ray Cizzums
05-28-2021, 09:42 PM
You're expecting political correctness, from an amusement park manager in Alabama ?
:bugeye

Sandy
05-28-2021, 10:56 PM
The manager could be a CO member, and I'd still believe the niggers are just lying. The most "racist" people are generally too smart to say such things out loud.

SC Anemia
05-29-2021, 12:04 AM
You're expecting political correctness, from an amusement park manager in Alabama ?

Aw damn man, made me spit out my drink!

:rofl :rofl

:potd

Coon Club Road
05-31-2021, 10:03 PM

:lol :lol :lol
:thumb

Anastasia
06-01-2021, 10:39 AM
Since when are niggers named Alyssa? That's a white girl name. Nigger needs to change its name to something more like its fellow sheboon's, "Dajah." Now that's a genuine coon name.

Coon Club Road
06-04-2021, 12:00 PM
Since when are niggers named Alyssa? That's a white girl name. Nigger needs to change its name to something more like its fellow sheboon's, "Dajah." Now that's a genuine coon name.

Niggers will steal anything! Even human names... Why?... because they can.

Of course they'll go by a ghetto name in the hood.

Anastasia
06-04-2021, 10:10 PM
Niggers will steal anything! Even human names... Why?... because they can.

Of course they'll go by a ghetto name in the hood.

I'm waiting to see the first nigger named Anastasia. (Actually not).

Sandy
06-04-2021, 10:45 PM
I'm waiting to see the first nigger named Anastasia. (Actually not).

A couple of years ago I found news about a she-nig named something like Anastayzha. Niggers steal names and often niggerfy them to show their conquest, like an animal urinating to mark territory.