PDA

View Full Version : Muddaland hospital

Chimpout
05-28-2021, 03:13 AM
My "special friend" was scheduled to fly to Lagos. Not sure why we need a flight there (Well apart from returning them to the Muddaland) but hey ho. Her airline seems to like to deal with jigs.

I was fast asleep dreaming of a country free of the boon, when I am woken up by a phone call from my special friend (I'll now refer to her as R) saying she has had an accident and the ambulance won't take her health insurance because they want credit card and she doesn't have her credit card. I'm like what sort of ambulance won't take a worldwide health insurance policy then I remembered shes in Nigeria and thought shit. I need her out of there now.

I pay and I am sure my credit card is going to be rinsed (It has no transactions apart from this ambulance) and I get on to AXA to see why their policy isn't accepted in Nigeria, they say it is, but the hospitals much prefer cash as "it is very corrupt".

She rings me again, she is in a nigger hospital with nigger "doctors and nurses". She has hurt her leg walking to her room in the hotel. (Nigger construction!). She needed a leg splint in the ambulance, again, cash, charge my credit card or a promise from the embassy to pay. She opts for the embassy thinking they will sort this mess out, but they charge my card instead. $800 for a splint!

Her mum has rang me, and they've apparently took her passport off her because she "owes money". I've rang the high commission. but all I know is shes in "a dirty shit hole that stinks of sweat, piss and lacks basic things you'd expect to find in a hospital" with niggers trying to "treat" her.

I'll keep you informed. I am very scared for her.

Coon Club Road
05-28-2021, 09:26 AM
Sounds like a nightmare for sure!

If my employer tried to send me to bongoland, that would be my last day with that employer.

IseDaDiva
05-28-2021, 11:17 AM
You actually spoke to her on the phone, and not in a text?

animal mother
05-28-2021, 11:35 AM
I had a neighbor who had to travel to Lagos twice a year for business. He used to pack two large suitcases, one for clothes and the other for food and water. He once ate something that almost killed him there (maybe bush meat) and swore he would never eat or drink anything in that shithole.

SC Anemia
05-28-2021, 11:48 AM
I pay and I am sure my credit card is going to be rinsed (It has no transactions apart from this ambulance) and I get on to AXA to see why their policy isn't accepted in Nigeria, they say it is, but the hospitals much prefer cash as "it is very corrupt".

I cant speak to the wisdom of giving out your credit card to ANYONE in Nigeria (if I understand your post correctly). My advice...close down that card immediately.

Chimpout
05-28-2021, 12:37 PM
You actually spoke to her on the phone, and not in a text?

Yeah, was her, shes also sent me pictures via Whatsapp.

Chimpout
05-28-2021, 12:39 PM
I cant speak to the wisdom of giving out your credit card to ANYONE in Nigeria (if I understand your post correctly). My advice...close down that card immediately.

I know. Barclaycard have already raised disputes. Even though its early days I'd never see anyone suffer.

I am concerned I am looking at flights out there. theres one tomorrow. If I can get her home to the UK. we can get decent medical treatment.

SC Anemia
05-28-2021, 01:34 PM
I am concerned I am looking at flights out there. theres one tomorrow. If I can get her home to the UK. we can get decent medical treatment.

Godspeed to you both returning safely to the UK!

IseDaDiva
05-28-2021, 01:53 PM
Yeah, was her, shes also sent me pictures via Whatsapp.

OH, good that you spoke with her, heard her voice and ascertained this is genuine. This is such a common Nigerian scam - stealing people's phones and texting someone on their contact list to say they got arrested or injured and need money for bribes or healthcare and to send it by Western Union - the Niggergerian scammer's best friend.

Hope she will make it home safely from that loathesome hellhole!

Chimpout
05-28-2021, 03:07 PM
I'm flying down to the Muddaland tomorrow. Shes mega stressed.

IseDaDiva
05-28-2021, 03:14 PM
I'm flying down to the Muddaland tomorrow. Shes mega stressed.

Where is her family in all of this? Terrible situation.

Chimpout
05-28-2021, 03:19 PM
Where is her family in all of this? Terrible situation.

Her dad has covid and her mum is stuck looking after him.

Rastus Nigger
05-28-2021, 03:34 PM
Something doesn't sound right. She should be able to contact the Embassy and get deported for free. I know somebody who did that. His passport was taken away until he repaid the fees for the deportation.

IseDaDiva
05-28-2021, 05:53 PM
Her dad has covid and her mum is stuck looking after him.
Oh, my. No luck at all.:(

Something doesn't sound right. She should be able to contact the Embassy and get deported for free. I know somebody who did that. His passport was taken away until he repaid the fees for the deportation.

I'm missing something or maybe I'm stupid. Why would deportation be necessary? She works for an airline and is there while in their employ. Surely they would take care of her?

Ray Cizzums
05-28-2021, 09:59 PM
Soldier of Fortune magazine once described Lagos as a "Shithole", and that was for the benefit of mercenaries,
looking for work, which I was at the time. This kind of thing happened to my uncle, in Mexico. He fell ill, ended up
in the hospital for one night, they wanted his passport. He refused, so they posted an armed guard outside his
room, and demanded $5,000 on a charge card, or they wouldn't let him catch his flight home. He paid it. Not sure
if the charge stuck once he returned. Meanwhile, Mexicans are up here getting $250,000 liver transplants, no
charge.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
05-28-2021, 10:13 PM
Soldier of Fortune magazine once described Lagos as a "Shithole", and that was for the benefit of mercenaries,
looking for work, which I was at the time. This kind of thing happened to my uncle, in Mexico. He fell ill, ended up
in the hospital for one night, they wanted his passport. He refused, so they posted an armed guard outside his
room, and demanded $5,000 on a charge card, or they wouldn't let him catch his flight home. He paid it. Not sure
if the charge stuck once he returned. Meanwhile, Mexicans are up here getting $250,000 liver transplants, no
charge.

They wanted his passport so they could copy it and sell it to scammers. Those niggers aren't just scammers, but murderers too who would cut their own mammie's throats if they thought she was standing on a dollar bill.

I mean no offense to "Chimpout" or his girlfriend, but I worry when I hear anyone having anything to do with Nigerians. :(

Ray Cizzums
05-28-2021, 10:23 PM
They wanted his passport so they could copy it and sell it to scammers. Those niggers aren't just scammers, but murderers too who would cut their own mammie's throats if they thought she was standing on a dollar bill.

I mean no offense to "Chimpout" or his girlfriend, but I worry when I hear anyone having anything to do with Nigerians. :(
The (I'm assuming) airline she works for ought to be responsible for the well being of their employees,
especially females. Whatever is wrong, get her on the next flight out, to anyplace but Africa.

Chimpout
05-29-2021, 04:03 AM
They've not took my passport. they have took Rs passport. She is the one injured. They've took her passport so she pays her "bills"

The airline have said they provide her with insurance that covers such events, The best insurance is not to fly to the muddaland.

Coon Club Road
05-29-2021, 11:05 AM
They've not took my passport. they have took Rs passport. She is the one injured. They've took her passport so she pays her "bills"

The airline have said they provide her with insurance that covers such events, The best insurance is not to fly to the muddaland.

You got that right!

tweakstick
05-29-2021, 02:12 PM
Chimpout, I'm not generally known for my sugar coating. I call them as I see them and I'm usually hated by family and friends for it, if only temporarily, even though I'm almost always proven right in the end. It's a thankless job, being right.

What I will not do is say what I'm thinking publicly - neither will I force it on you if you don't want to hear it. You can PM me for that, if you wish. I have at least learned some degree of discretion when it comes to other peoples situations. In my older years, maybe I'm getting softer, maybe wiser. I don't know - not my call.

The only thing I will say here is to first and foremost get in touch with her airline and try to find out where they are at with the situation. Go to the media. Call the Embassy. Do any of these but DO NOT under any circumstances go to Lagos.

I say again, DO NOT GO TO LAGOS!!!

Financial exsanguination is the most assured outcome but not actually the worst thing that will probably happen to you there.

You MUST NOT let your emotions override your intellect here, my friend.

IseDaDiva
05-29-2021, 08:05 PM
Chimpout, I'm not generally known for my sugar coating. I call them as I see them and I'm usually hated by family and friends for it, if only temporarily, even though I'm almost always proven right in the end. It's a thankless job, being right.

What I will not do is say what I'm thinking publicly - neither will I force it on you if you don't want to hear it. You can PM me for that, if you wish. I have at least learned some degree of discretion when it comes to other peoples situations. In my older years, maybe I'm getting softer, maybe wiser. I don't know - not my call.

The only thing I will say here is to first and foremost get in touch with her airline and try to find out where they are at with the situation. Go to the media. Call the Embassy. Do any of these but DO NOT under any circumstances go to Lagos.

Financial exsanguination is the most assured outcome but not actually the worst thing that will probably happen to you there.

I think it's too late. Fingers crossed that all goes well!

Chimpout
05-30-2021, 03:49 AM
Hi guys

Sorry for the hiatus.

I am here in this shit hole known as Lagos. On a VPN because I don't want the monkeys sniffing on yt internet.

So the situation.

She is in some shithole of a hospital, still in her uniform, and her leg looks a mess. All the doctors are doing is x-raying her leg. I also caught up with her boss on the flight, who is dealing with their head office back in London. this guy is useless. He keeps offering them the insurance policy. They want cash and it seems the "treatment" is just a rinsing exercise.

I'm going to call our High Commissions (Because we found use for niggers previously we let them in to the commonwealth, so we don't have an embassy but a high commission) helpline in a moment (No one has done that!) and the plan is to get her passport back and get the fuck out of here on the next flight to anywhere in the UK. Most likely London.

IseDaDiva
05-30-2021, 12:18 PM
Hi guys

Sorry for the hiatus.

I am here in this shit hole known as Lagos. On a VPN because I don't want the monkeys sniffing on yt internet.

So the situation.

She is in some shithole of a hospital, still in her uniform, and her leg looks a mess. All the doctors are doing is x-raying her leg. I also caught up with her boss on the flight, who is dealing with their head office back in London. this guy is useless. He keeps offering them the insurance policy. They want cash and it seems the "treatment" is just a rinsing exercise.

I'm going to call our High Commissions (Because we found use for niggers previously we let them in to the commonwealth, so we don't have an embassy but a high commission) helpline in a moment (No one has done that!) and the plan is to get her passport back and get the fuck out of here on the next flight to anywhere in the UK. Most likely London.

Please keep us updated whenever you can! Best wishes to both of you.

tweakstick
05-30-2021, 12:57 PM
Hi guys

Sorry for the hiatus.

So the situation.

Godspeed, Chimpout. Keep your head on a swivel and get out ASAP even if it means you smuggle her out in a cargo hold.

Boy
05-30-2021, 01:22 PM
My "special friend" was scheduled to fly to Lagos. Not sure why we need a flight there (Well apart from returning them to the Muddaland) but hey ho. Her airline seems to like to deal with jigs.

I was fast asleep dreaming of a country free of the boon, when I am woken up by a phone call from my special friend (I'll now refer to her as R) saying she has had an accident and the ambulance won't take her health insurance because they want credit card and she doesn't have her credit card. I'm like what sort of ambulance won't take a worldwide health insurance policy then I remembered shes in Nigeria and thought shit. I need her out of there now.

She rings me again, she is in a nigger hospital with nigger "doctors and nurses". She has hurt her leg walking to her room in the hotel. (Nigger construction!). She needed a leg splint in the ambulance, again, cash, charge my credit card or a promise from the embassy to pay. She opts for the embassy thinking they will sort this mess out, but they charge my card instead. $800 for a splint!

Her mum has rang me, and they've apparently took her passport off her because she "owes money". I've rang the high commission. but all I know is shes in "a dirty shit hole that stinks of sweat, piss and lacks basic things you'd expect to find in a hospital" with niggers trying to "treat" her.

I'll keep you informed. I am very scared for her.

Contact this person IMMEDIATELY - Ambassador Mary Beth Leonard

She is the current US ambassador to Nigeria.

U.S. Embassy Abuja
Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive
Central District Area, Abuja, Nigeria
Phone: (234)-9-461-4000
Fax: (234)-9-461-4036
Plot 1075 Diplomatic Drive
Central District Area, Abuja, Nigeria
Phone: (234)-9-461-4000
Fax: (234)-9-461-4

https://ng.usembassy.gov/our-relationship/our-ambassador/#:~:text=Ambassador%20Mary%20Beth%20Leonard%20is,% 2C%20class%20of%20Minister%2DCounselor.

Chimpout
06-01-2021, 05:33 AM
Hey guys

The British High commission were great. they got her passport back. They know all about the monkey shines, they come to see us. They had not known about her situation as her boss never reported it. They said they'd cover any bills (Off the record he told me the "invoices" always go missing because theyre bollocks)

In the end. I cleaned and bandaged her up to get her home.

We're back in our city. and shes in a fine NHS establishment. Shes had an x-ray and we're waiting for a doctor. I've not slept since I got to Lagos. because it is like cuddling up to a lion in their den.

Barclaycard have refunded the charges and cancelled and reissued the card.

Coon Club Road
06-01-2021, 10:18 AM
Great news! But still, what a pain in the ass to have to go through!

Sandy
06-01-2021, 11:35 AM
Great news indeed!

Chimpout
06-01-2021, 11:57 AM
I'm still wide awake.

Surgeon has come to see her, she needs an op on her knee. but because of COVID she has to join a queue, they've dosed her up and told her to rest. So shes at mine because shes in no fit state to look after herself.

Whats the best thing to get nigger stank off you?

Ignatow
06-01-2021, 12:31 PM
I am happy for you and your friend's safe return to the UK. To get rid of nigger stank, go to a place far, far from any nigger, with fresh air. Maybe the Orkney Islands. I hope that has not been invaded by negroes.

Rastus Nigger
06-02-2021, 04:36 AM
The real intent is getting her inside the embassy where no niggers can get at her. In the worst case scenario voluntary deportation can be done for free by the embassy itself. This classifies as a life and death situation. Her employer can't offer her the protection the embassy can.

Who in their sane mind would trust an employer that gives favor to niggers much less one that puts human employees lives in danger? Also, 10-15 years ago kidnapping & ransom scams were a big things in nigger countries. Never trust ANYTHING involving niggers in any capacity. An idiot human I know got scammed out of around $20,000 trying to supposedly get a woman he barely knew out of Nigeria in 2008. His money vanished and he never heard from "her" again.

Tar Remover
06-02-2021, 06:11 AM
I wouldn't fly to that nigger infested sewer unless it was in a fully loaded B 52.

Tar Remover
06-02-2021, 06:15 AM
Hey guys

The British High commission were great. they got her passport back. They know all about the monkey shines, they come to see us. They had not known about her situation as her boss never reported it. They said they'd cover any bills (Off the record he told me the "invoices" always go missing because theyre bollocks)

In the end. I cleaned and bandaged her up to get her home.

We're back in our city. and shes in a fine NHS establishment. Shes had an x-ray and we're waiting for a doctor. I've not slept since I got to Lagos. because it is like cuddling up to a lion in their den.

Barclaycard have refunded the charges and cancelled and reissued the card.

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome home. And niggers wonder why we hate their ugly asses and hope they all eat each other......

SC Anemia
06-02-2021, 10:20 AM

Ya gotta go with a 50/50 mix of Purell and Holy Water.:lol

tweakstick
06-02-2021, 10:27 AM
I'm still wide awake.

Surgeon has come to see her, she needs an op on her knee. but because of COVID she has to join a queue, they've dosed her up and told her to rest. So shes at mine because shes in no fit state to look after herself.

Welcome back, Chimpout. I am absolutely thrilled to be proven so wrong here (not that I'm crazy about it when I'm right).

As far as the nigger stank, try TKO: http://tkoorange.com/

It works for skunk as well. Trust me, I know firsthand from a home invasion encounter with Pepe Le Pew back in Texas. If you opt to save your laundry instead of burning it, try this stuff on it as well.

IseDaDiva
06-02-2021, 10:45 AM
The real intent is getting her inside the embassy where no niggers can get at her. In the worst case scenario voluntary deportation can be done for free by the embassy itself. This classifies as a life and death situation. Her employer can't offer her the protection the embassy can.

Who in their sane mind would trust an employer that gives favor to niggers much less one that puts human employees lives in danger? Also, 10-15 years ago kidnapping & ransom scams were a big things in nigger countries. Never trust ANYTHING involving niggers in any capacity. An idiot human I know got scammed out of around $20,000 trying to supposedly get a woman he barely knew out of Nigeria in 2008. His money vanished and he never heard from "her" again.

It's still a very common thing in Nigerian scams. Even Judge Judy announced not long ago when listening to some dumbass who got nigger-scammed, "Don't send money to NIGERIA!!" Never.

100% your friend's woman was a buck.

Chimpout - Good to see that you are still in once piece. All's well that ends well!:)

Sandy
06-02-2021, 12:40 PM
Ya gotta go with a 50/50 mix of Purell and Holy Water.:lol

The water's the kind specially blessed, "And lead us not into Africa, but deliver us from niggers!"

I don't remember whose this was, but this was someone's CO avatar a long time ago.

Tar Remover
06-02-2021, 04:10 PM
The water's the kind specially blessed, "And lead us not into Africa, but deliver us from niggers!"

I don't remember whose this was, but this was someone's CO avatar a long time ago.

15452:rofl:rofl:rofl

Chimpout
06-03-2021, 03:51 AM
She is back in hospital.

She sent me this picture earlier.

I feel I've let her down a bit.

CoonsЯus
06-03-2021, 05:25 AM
I wouldn't fly to that nigger infested sewer unless it was in a fully loaded B 52.

Ain't that the fucking truth

tweakstick
06-03-2021, 08:11 AM
She is back in hospital.

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

You went above and beyond the call. Don't let anyone, especially yourself tell you any different.

animal mother
06-03-2021, 08:43 AM
She is back in hospital.

Nope,
you did the best anyone could hope to do in that situation. If left in that nigger shit hole she would be hopping around on a wooden peg if she even survived. Look at Ashley Judd, rich and famous and she barely made it out of Africa alive

IseDaDiva
06-03-2021, 10:35 AM
She is back in hospital.

You let her down... how, exactly?

Chimpout
06-03-2021, 03:16 PM
You let her down... how, exactly?

I should have realised in niggerland she was more injured than I thought.

IseDaDiva
06-03-2021, 03:21 PM
I should have realised in niggerland she was more injured than I thought.

Other than dropping a bomb on Niggergeria as you left, I don't see how much more you could have done. Not many people would be willing to enter that terrifying shithole for any reason!

Chimpout
06-04-2021, 09:14 AM
I was tempted to talk to her about fried chiggum and waddy melon. Thought better of it.

Her airline manager have been in touch asking her whats happened. Shes explained and theyve been really understanding.

deadmann83
06-07-2021, 04:54 AM
I was tempted to talk to her about fried chiggum and waddy melon. Thought better of it.

Her airline manager have been in touch asking her whats happened. Shes explained and theyve been really understanding. If your friend has a crumb of common sense she will turn in her resignation with her airline employer who sent her to that shit-hole and basically left her there to die.

Chimpout
06-08-2021, 03:16 AM
If your friend has a crumb of common sense she will turn in her resignation with her airline employer who sent her to that shit-hole and basically left her there to die.

We've been talking about this and shes going to be out of action for a while. So she is going to rinse the sick pay she gets then leave. She is going look at other airlines.

She would be silly to quit whilst she has sick pay

deadmann83
06-08-2021, 08:10 AM
She would be silly to quit whilst she has sick pay You're absolutely right that would be silly to quit before the sick pay ends. She should also see if she can file for unemployment when the time does come for her to quit though, Considering what she has been through she might be eligible for it.

Anastasia
06-08-2021, 12:30 PM
I have a friend who's an air hostess. She said that out of all the places she'll never go, Lagos, Niggeria is at the top of the list.

animal mother
06-08-2021, 01:09 PM
We've been talking about this and shes going to be out of action for a while. So she is going to rinse the sick pay she gets then leave. She is going look at other airlines.

She would be silly to quit whilst she has sick pay

Does the UK have workers compensation laws like the US? If she was injured while performing her job she may be able to collect and have all her medical expenses paid in full.

Chimpout
06-08-2021, 03:45 PM
Does the UK have workers compensation laws like the US? If she was injured while performing her job she may be able to collect and have all her medical expenses paid in full.

UK NHS so no medical bills luckily. She can get compensation by claiming via her union. but shes out for 6-9 months and shes living with me. Her sick pay runs out in 3 months then she goes to Statutory sick pay of £96/week before tax. So I've said shes living with me as I'm looking after her I'll support her £ that way too.

I have a friend who's an air hostess. She said that out of all the places she'll never go, Lagos, Niggeria is at the top of the list.

At my place Lagos is optional. Usually offered danger money or they get coons from Heathrow to do it. Luckily in our city its staffed by Humans.

Chimpout
06-08-2021, 03:50 PM
You're absolutely right that would be silly to quit before the sick pay ends. She should also see if she can file for unemployment when the time does come for her to quit though, Considering what she has been through she might be eligible for it.

She will get "Universal Credit" which is as grim as it sounds. £411/month before tax.

So looks like its me supporting her. Thanks niggers

Sandy
06-08-2021, 11:49 PM
She will get "Universal Credit" which is as grim as it sounds. £411/month before tax.

So looks like its me supporting her. Thanks niggers

I wish there were more of a bright side, but she can now see what kind of man you are to live with, and that you care for her and want to take good care of her.

nigfreewisconsin
06-09-2021, 08:03 AM
I think there is something that has not been said yet, that should be said. I don't know if visitors or the public can see this thread, but for their benefit, I will say it. If your woman were with a nigger coddler, she would be, by now, dead, or worse than dead. Instead, she is with a guy who recognizes niggers for the feral beast they are, and did everything in his power to get her out of a hellhole. Coddlers can cry raysis all they want, but the facts are plain as day. How many human women end up in Ape-Freaka end up raped or dead? Chimpout, your woman was spared that fate by your actions. You have NOTHING to feel bad about. But, I understand where you're coming from. It's a form of survivors guilt, something that has got me from time to time too. I personally prefer not to call it survivors guilt though, as it's more along the lines of signs you have a soul, have a sense of empathy and compassion. Something savage niggers totally lack.

Chimpout
06-10-2021, 02:42 AM
We spoke last night because she could see this whirling round in my head.

She has said the same, she admitted she thought she was a "goner". She was pleased to see me, Her brother said in their family whatsapp (She shown me this I'm not a member!) that her brother has total respect for me, for getting her out of "niggerland".

I think one of the big things getting to me is I moved her and I'm worried I caused her more damage..

Coon Club Road
06-10-2021, 10:16 AM
Even if she comes out of this nightmare with a wooden peg leg, she has to be thankful she's alive and breathing!

No telling what could have happened to her if she were left to fend for herself in that shithole cesspool of the world.

nigfreewisconsin
06-10-2021, 08:59 PM
I think one of the big things getting to me is I moved her and I'm worried I caused her more damage..

Not moving her would have beyond shadow of doubt caused more damage. Not just to the leg either.

Tar Remover
06-10-2021, 10:17 PM

I am the same Tweak. Sometimes we have to pay the price for who we are. I'm fuckin' fine with it. I won't change. I will not pacify. I am who I am and while I am hurt sometimes by those who don't get it, I will not be anyone other than who I am. And I HATE goddamn niggers. And I don't care who is offended by it. Soldier on, Tweak, soldier on..... And thank you for being friend!

Chimpout
06-11-2021, 05:07 PM
Last night was interesting, I've been sleeping on the sofa because I respect her and don't want to hurt her. We actually woke up together. (Nothing seedy happened. I'm not a nigger). This has brought us alot closer together and yeah thats really good in my eyes.

We were in the local hospital today and a nigger "nurse" come up to us, she just said "no thanks I'll wait". Its made her avoid the groid even more.

Tar Remover
06-11-2021, 06:11 PM
I think there is something that has not been said yet, that should be said. I don't know if visitors or the public can see this thread, but for their benefit, I will say it. If your woman were with a nigger coddler, she would be, by now, dead, or worse than dead. Instead, she is with a guy who recognizes niggers for the feral beast they are, and did everything in his power to get her out of a hellhole. Coddlers can cry raysis all they want, but the facts are plain as day. How many human women end up in Ape-Freaka end up raped or dead? Chimpout, your woman was spared that fate by your actions. You have NOTHING to feel bad about. But, I understand where you're coming from. It's a form of survivors guilt, something that has got me from time to time too. I personally prefer not to call it survivors guilt though, as it's more along the lines of signs you have a soul, have a sense of empathy and compassion. Something savage niggers totally lack.

Amen, NFW. AMEN.

Chimpout
06-13-2021, 07:08 AM
Yesterday we went to the pub (her idea) because she has only been out to the hospital, physio or the chemist.

We lasted all of 2 hours, she was on the mocktails (She did have a sip of a wine and was like no. Shes never done that before.

Shes also happy for me to share this picture and when we got back she had a nap.

IseDaDiva
06-13-2021, 11:49 AM
She's adorable! Wish her well from us. :)

Sandy
06-13-2021, 02:28 PM
Please be careful about posting pictures about yourself and others.

Chimpout
06-19-2021, 01:20 PM
Back in hospital, they had her in operating on her leg yesterday.

I haven't been able to see her since the operation :(