PDA

View Full Version : Zilla High School monkeyball she boons called monkeys and serenaded with monkey noises

Whitey Ford
05-27-2021, 05:42 PM
Connell Students Shout Racist Remarks at Zillah Girls Basketball game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOe5KfmgAZw

- A video from over the weekend shows Connell students shouting racist remarks at a sister duo on the Zillah girls Basketball team.

The video shows each time the women of color went to shoot, a group of students in the bleachers would call them a "monkey", make monkey noises, or monkey gestures.

Once the Zillah coach noticed what was happening, she brought it to the attention of the Connell Athletic Director.

In the video it looks as if the AD did not take action, but the superintendent of N-F-S-D, Jim Jacobs, said otherwise.

https://www.nbcrightnow.com/top_story/connell-students-shout-racist-remarks-at-zillah-girls-basketball-game/article_e9e18f00-bdb3-11eb-83e6-5b35b4547f79.html

haywood
05-27-2021, 10:03 PM
Connell Students Shout Racist Remarks at Zillah Girls Basketball game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOe5KfmgAZw

https://www.nbcrightnow.com/top_story/connell-students-shout-racist-remarks-at-zillah-girls-basketball-game/article_e9e18f00-bdb3-11eb-83e6-5b35b4547f79.html

So..............................What's the problem?! I BELIEVE in calling a spade a spade!!

Sandy
05-27-2021, 11:11 PM
Anytime if they haven't already, the niggers will prove it by jumping up and down, and flinging their poo.

There was once a "child star" nigger that got on Dancing With The Stars. It always pissed me off to see it give its white partner an angry kind of muh dikk look, and of course try to paw her whenever it could. When it bragged how people thought they were "dating," the girl would stay expressionless at the nigger's bragging. I think she wasn't a burner but was contractually obligated to keep dancing with whoever she was assigned to, poor girl. What really took the cake was when the nigger got so excited, it literally got up on its stool and started jumping on it like you'd imagine a chimpanzee.

Ray Cizzums
05-27-2021, 11:16 PM
Back in the day, this was standard operating procedure. In missing link Patrick Ewing's college days, opposing fans
would come to games with 4' long cutouts of a banana, on poles, which you'd see going up and down in the stands
throughout the game. They'd have banners that said "Patrick Ewing can't read this". I am not kidding.
:bugeye

haywood
05-28-2021, 12:00 AM
Back in the day, this was standard operating procedure. In missing link Patrick Ewing's college days, opposing fans
would come to games with 4' long cutouts of a banana, on poles, which you'd see going up and down in the stands
throughout the game. They'd have banners that said "Patrick Ewing can't read this". I am not kidding.

That nigger had a HUGE protruding simian jaw!!

Jim Crow
05-28-2021, 09:00 AM
Since when is calling a spade a spade wrong? I’ve been doing that all my life!

Ray Cizzums
05-28-2021, 09:17 AM
Anytime if they haven't already, the niggers will prove it by jumping up and down, and flinging their poo.

There was once a "child star" nigger that got on Dancing With The Stars. It always pissed me off to see it give its white partner an angry kind of muh dikk look, and of course try to paw her whenever it could. When it bragged how people thought they were "dating," the girl would stay expressionless at the nigger's bragging. I think she wasn't a burner but was contractually obligated to keep dancing with whoever she was assigned to, poor girl. What really took the cake was when the nigger got so excited, it literally got up on its stool and started jumping on it like you'd imagine a chimpanzee.
My wife finally got sick of DWTS, due to the non-stop politics poisoning the competition. I referred to the show as Dancing With The Spooks, because they paired up every buck nigger with a hot blonde partner. I could not sit through the blabbering by the fruitcakes judging the show.

Sandy
05-28-2021, 11:55 AM
because they paired up every buck nigger with a hot blonde partner.

That's the silent mission of all TV and movies: whenever possible, find an attractive woman who is the farthest thing from a coalburner, but humiliate her because she's under contract.